Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Tutor: 'To instruct or teach an individual student or a very small group of students outside of the framework of regular institutions charged with their education. Typically done privately and on subjects or assignments that a student or students find difficult or overly complicated.'

I can cite you some direct sources if you want but I can tell you right now that they'll all line up with this. Your statement on gyaru mom is simply wrong. The first video is literally her tutoring them while MC thinks about how sexy she is.
Ok dude :ROFLMAO: I know what a tutor is, I thought you were saying she wasn't the mother of the blonde kid, just a stranger getting paid to tutor them. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I considered her just a mom who's helping her son and his friend doing homework. You want to call her a "tutor" because of that? Go ahead, I'm not stopping you, it's definitely not wrong, technically speaking. But if I did my homework with a friend at his house, and his mom helped us, I wouldn't say I had a "tutor".
And to be fair, the "tutoring part" started and ended in episode one, right now she's just a horny gyaru mom...

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Can you imagine watching this thread just to get a dozen notifications from people debating about what a tutor is? Yeah, it kinda sucks doesn't it
This is what i usually call as the pre-nut clarity, when a creator thread garnered enough addicts to wait desperately for a new release and after a while it started to devolve into "chaos" (civil way too pedantic and organized philosophical debates), that's it that's the withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I don't know where it is, Part 1-3 doesnt include those and 4 is the aftermath if im correct.
You missed part 5, the last one. The link was posted here a couple of months ago. Check it, the part you're talking about is in that video. You can even find it on Sankaku Channel

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023
You missed part 5, the last one. The link was posted here a couple of months ago. Check it, the part you're talking about is in that video. You can even find it on Sankaku Channel
Ah I was looking at the list, mb

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Does anybody know when Flim usually announce new WIPs? My gooner instinct tells me it's around this time of the month but that might just be withdrawal symptoms.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Does anybody know when Flim usually announce new WIPs? My gooner instinct tells me it's around this time of the month but that might just be withdrawal symptoms.
He doesn’t really have a consistent posting schedule to pinpoint when he’ll post a new WIP. Could be this month or could be 3 months from now.

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
What I originally wanted to do didn’t work out, but I managed to do the other thing and...
Here are long video compilations!

With long subtitles throughout!

In addition to this collection of "My Friend's Gyaru Mom".
I've got a version in HD subbed with a slightly different translation
Pixeldrain
File contents:

KITAKAMI SERIES: Doujinshi Presentation — Kitakami Cowgirl — Kitakami Handjob.

MITSUKI SERIES (Clothed Ed): Reverse Cowgirl (Clothed) — Side Blowjob (Clothed) — Mitsuki Thighjob (Clothed) — Karaoke Blowjob (B) — Karaoke Cowgirl (Clothed) — Mitsuki Live-Streaming Part 1 — Mitsuki Live-Streaming Part 2 (Clothed).

MITSUKI SERIES (Naked Ed): Reverse Cowgirl (Nude) — Side Blowjob (Bikini) — Mitsuki Thighjob (Nude) — Karaoke Blowjob (A) — Karaoke Cowgirl (Nude) — Mitsuki Live-Streaming Part 1 — Mitsuki Live-Streaming Part 2 (Bikini).

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
More of the same video? Just put together? Nah I don't need to DL that...I have em all already. Im fine. I don't need more of the...ohgoddamnit. /dls

Reactions: Chibi777
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes