• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
is it the karaoke blowjob one? the difference is during the climax scene, one version has mitsuki still keeping the penis inside her mouth while the other version is her catching the projectiles as it shoots out
.......not sure how I didn't notice that, but good catch! Had to go back and check, and ended up having both anyway thankfully. Probably too much sound/outfit checking to have all variations made the eyes glaze over.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Gyaru Teacher is doing makeup
I think she's a tutor, not a teacher. I'd do her either way though.

Humpin his shit while she does her makeup
kid is lucky the gyaru is amicable. I've never met a woman that didn't get extremely furious at someone fkking with them while they're applying 'make-up'.

Yeah it's hentai but it's less realistic that she didn't go berserk on his ass than that she is fooling around with him on a semi-regular basis.

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023

kid is lucky the gyaru is amicable. I've never met a woman that didn't get extremely furious at someone fkking with them while they're applying 'make-up'.

Yeah it's hentai but it's less realistic that she didn't go berserk on his ass than that she is fooling around with him on a semi-regular basis.
Yeah mb tutor, and kid is for real lucky

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Gyaru Teacher is doing makeup
OC is horny

Humpin his shit while she does her makeup
I don't get it, isn't that literally the last video Flim made and was posted here? Why is he saying it's missing?

I think she's just the mother of his friend, not a tutor or a teacher, she was just helping them doing homework in the previous video.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
she's just the mother of his friend, not a tutor
Tutor: 'To instruct or teach an individual student or a very small group of students outside of the framework of regular institutions charged with their education. Typically done privately and on subjects or assignments that a student or students find difficult or overly complicated.'

I can cite you some direct sources if you want but I can tell you right now that they'll all line up with this. Your statement on gyaru mom is simply wrong. The first video is literally her tutoring them while MC thinks about how sexy she is.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

StraightUpJorkingIt

Formerly 'Joemamabanana'
Jun 23, 2023
Tutor: 'To instruct or teach an individual student or a very small group of students outside of the framework of regular institutions charged with their education. Typically done privately and on subjects or assignments that a student or students find difficult or overly complicated.'

I can cite you some direct sources if you want but I can tell you right now that they'll all line up with this. Your statement on gyaru mom is simply wrong. The first video is literally her tutoring them while MC thinks about how sexy she is.
Hey buddy, i think you got the wrong door, the redditor-club is two blocks down

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes