• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Haven't checked this game out in years.. Of which I remember them wanting to port this game over to flash or something, looking at the patch notes it now say it's gedoot? Has there been any actual progress yet? Or are they still just using the same old system?

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Fabularium doesn't work in the newer version of android
Then out of luck, I guess.
If someone would be interested in android-glk interpretators development, he would just use Fabularium's github to update it, rather then creating it from the scratch. As I see, latest activity there is like 2019.
There was some Thunderword project, but I think it was even older and did not leave alpha stage.
Maybe try browser glulx interpreteurs - Parchment, Parchmap, ElseIFPlayer.
flash or something, looking at the patch notes it now say it's gedoot? Has there been any actual progress yet?
Godot. I think it was already few years of "efforts" and still "barebones" state.

Last edited:

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
There any way using save editing or something to trick the game into having susan the deer as a mate and sally (dr matt) at the same time? sally at the library and susan at the hospital?

Nov 8, 2021
There any way using save editing or something to trick the game into having susan the deer as a mate and sally (dr matt) at the same time? sally at the library and susan at the hospital?
Yep, save editor with little update is here:

Edits the different glkdata files when exporting. Placing NPCs into different rooms should not be a problem.

But according to the debug code using the debug mode and typing ZCall [Name] will teleport the NPC to your current location on runtime.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yep, save editor with little update is here:
Mega
Mega

Edits the different glkdata files when exporting. Placing NPCs into different rooms should not be a problem.

But according to the debug code using the debug mode and typing ZCall [Name] will teleport the NPC to your current location on runtime.
Yeah this isn't working for me keeps asking for the .net core which is already downloaded
Edit:
Went into the discord and it looks like you need to install 3.1, would have been nice to see in the "read me" but I figured it out

Last edited:

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
I tried the zCall command and it didn't seem to be a command, zspawn worked, but wouldn't work for sally/dr matt no matter what ways I tried typing their name out. I think after you do that they're removed from the game and cant be spawned in maybe.

I think I can maybe run through the quest the other way and get sally normally, then copy those variables into my other save with the editor though. Probably gonna break everything somehow but I really want both of them available.

Nov 8, 2021
I tried the zCall command and it didn't seem to be a command, zspawn worked, but wouldn't work for sally/dr matt no matter what ways I tried typing their name out. I think after you do that they're removed from the game and cant be spawned in maybe.

I think I can maybe run through the quest the other way and get sally normally, then copy those variables into my other save with the editor though. Probably gonna break everything somehow but I really want both of them available.
ZCall worked for me.
1703322526721.png

Nov 8, 2021
I mean through save editing, I don't know what to change though, or in whichever file. I tried changing the fsplayersave file but that wasn't it.
Set nightmaretf to 0 in FSNumberSave. That will release the condition and any other transformatin will work.

Descinkaite

Nov 22, 2022
Hey all. I have a very. very stupid question.
I'm not into furries, but i can deal with it when there's at least human protag.
I guess there is human protag, due to main pic in topic start. Am I right or wrong?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not into furries, but i can deal with it when there's at least human protag.
I guess there is human protag, due to main pic in topic start. Am I right or wrong?
You can play as a human but unless you pick a certain start and/or avoid having sex with almost all enemies and several NPCs you won't stay human.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's a game central around Transformation.
There are a few "Human" you can transform into like knight or Sparta, but majority are not Human.
There are fantasy creatures, animals, furries, objects like plushy, etc

But, you can avoid being transformed and stay Human, there are couple of ways to achieve that, one being select the "researcher" starter to immune to most passive transformation.

Reactions: Descinkaite
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes