luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I did dowload this version but it dosent fix it
Do you have extracted with japan encode? If so then idk, you might have something wrong on your pc, the only thing i can thing is that the game is looking for something that is missing on your pc, since mv have already inbuilt rtp is not, the game itself run fine.

Reactions: charlez

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
Do you have extracted with japan encode? If so then idk, you might have something wrong on your pc, the only thing i can thing is that the game is looking for something that is missing on your pc, since mv have already inbuilt rtp is not, the game itself run fine.
F******CCCKKKK!!!! y forgot about the Jap encode im doing it rigth now. Thanks man

Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
Very buggy and laggy like in the previous games. Doesn't help that the game is strict with the timing of getting caught. I keep failing checks because of the input lag, otherwise crash randomly after a successful attempt.

There is basically no story to follow, but the exhibitionism/flashing mechanics is most impressive despite the lag.

Any better games by other devs that have mechanics like this? What about games that explores livestream exhibition (I know of Celesphonia but there it is only a side thing)?

LaughingTuna

Mar 31, 2020
Very buggy and laggy like in the previous games. Doesn't help that the game is strict with the timing of getting caught. I keep failing checks because of the input lag, otherwise crash randomly after a successful attempt.

There is basically no story to follow, but the exhibitionism/flashing mechanics is most impressive despite the lag.

Any better games by other devs that have mechanics like this? What about games that explores livestream exhibition (I know of Celesphonia but there it is only a side thing)?
There's one, although it's focused more on livestreaming anda bit less on the exhibitionist part. Here's the link https://f95zone.to/threads/dosukebe-chat-lady-chisato-chan-v1-07_mod3-happypink.100293/

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I keep getting the "unidentified error of 'a'"
I did apply the bugfixes but the problem still persists so maybe i didnt apply the right bugfix
Can someone, if possible, give me some pointers?

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
stuck at 50k followers and it says i need to do an event to increase it. Even the bookshelf won't force me past bronze. I think i have all main story done that doesnt require a certain rank of streaming.

Reactions: tsmaniac

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
stuck at 50k followers and it says i need to do an event to increase it. Even the bookshelf won't force me past bronze. I think i have all main story done that doesnt require a certain rank of streaming.
Whenever you are about to level up go to the bedroom there should be an EV square, in blue, that you launch an event to increase rank.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes