• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - FlashCyclingSide.S [v1.01] [H.H.WORKS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

tsmaniac

Would have been an easy, 5/5 had it not been for the bad translation (somewhat manageable) + a few bugs here in there (common for h.h woks games). I really do like this type of gameplay though + the art and animations.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

StormrReaper

So right away a lot of "bugs" people mentioned "phone/ text completely vanished" press left cnt, or right cnt. one of those two fixes is. also if you get a syntax error press f5 to reset the app. Save before every stream and event.

Now on review
    Gameplay- buggy but has a very pleasant loop

translation- yikes. I think the AI had a stroke about halfway through the prologue

designs.- YES Ichika is fucking fine! I would wife this voyuer up!

Story- Weak actually, like you go from not wanting to expose to completely nude in about 1 hr of playtime.

overall i do enjoy this game 7/10
    Call me bias but Ichika's design alone gave this game 3 points imo
  3. 3.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

It's one of the best games I played in a while, and that's a concern.
    This game has a lot of bugs, it's sometimes slow, and we have missing events, a lot of things should be different... but it's overall nice...
    My only real complain is that the events don't follow a "logic" of what she can do or not...
    For example, we can broadcast her naked in the shower, before she have shown her underwear for anyone...
    The process of corruption is good, the "excitement" sometimes is boring, but kinda works...
    I'm excited to see new updates of this one, with everything fixed...
  4. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

There is a bit of a bug in the game.
    I liked the premise of a girl streaming, as a way of paying for a bike. Her interaction with the stream was fun, I liked the missions coming to the audience, it was very organic.
    The problem with the game is the number of bugs, which can appear at any time, for any reason. In my game, if I were attacked by someone, in the middle of the cutscene, I could be attacked again, doing an infinite cycle... After being attacked, the cutsene sometimes didn't end, so I could walk, but I couldn't go anywhere... When a bug hit, I had to reset, so I had to save the game every time...
    Finally, I found it to be a potentially cool game, but with the bugs, the game becomes stressful, and not fun at all.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RakkieD

Probably one of my favorite games I've played on the site thus far. As much as it is linear, the art and open world are quite fun. It has a few problems still despite being 1.0 (majorly being, getting caught in an endless r*pe loop and a rare syntax error (save often)) but overall, one of the most enjoyable games I've played on this site
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Athia

1 minute and 32 seconds

This is the time it took to get a "Unexpected identifier" error, forcing a reload. Given i didn't lose any progress because of this, but you could very well have tried to farm for more viewers and as you're on your way to stop, get an error that wipe all of your progress.

The game itself has a lot of potential to me : the animations are good, the corruption process is pretty smooth, scenes can make sense, and i overall like the setup. I would rate it 4 or 5 stars without all the technical problems. But as it stands, i wouldn't recommand trying it without a fix.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

mrtnt

game was clearly not tested. several images missing causing errors. images often getting stuck. very laggy just like all other HHworks games (just a terrible dev overall). it is barely any better than the last game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Satori6

It looked like fun - more polished than previous versions.

However, it's very laggy, and there are game-breaking bugs (Unexpected identifier).

Not worth playing until a working version is uploaded.