• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Last time I played this there was a bug and I got stuck after a scene at a traffic light. Anyone know if it's fixed? As I recall 2 boys were talking behind her and then I couldn't move.

tripleP

Aug 22, 2020
Last time I played this there was a bug and I got stuck after a scene at a traffic light. Anyone know if it's fixed? As I recall 2 boys were talking behind her and then I couldn't move.
I ran into a syntax error bug while streaming. Since you can't save during a stream... I lost a good 15 minutes. Pretty annoying.

Reactions: Sneaky OwO

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
Call me old fashioned but I appreciate the older games which didn't have avatar movement, had way less talking and you only needed one hand on your mouse. The Muchi Muchi series come to mind.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FlashCyclingSideS-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Official AI translation?

It sucks, doesn't it?

Edit: ok, actually it doesn't, at least in the prologue, it's pretty damn good even

Chify

Mar 31, 2018
Getting an "unexpected identifier" error every so often. Any idea how to prevent that? It usually occurs when performing an action or getting caught but it kind of happens randomly so cant really recreate it reliably.

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
Seems this one is rather bugger. getting the missing picture error a lot. and the menu stops working properly sometimes. cant seems to progress because of that.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Loading error: failed to load: img/pictures/tach_a_migiude_im.png

Second try SyntaxError Unexpected identifier.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlez

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I haven't played this game yet, but to me, it looks like there's less focus on riding and exposing with bikes compared to the previous games. Is this true?

Also I'm a fan previous games outfits, from jacket, sports bra, to bra, and then nothing. This one looks like a hoodie and then straight to her bra, I prefer progressing with at least one more layer of clothing, more options to exhibitionism.

Reactions: sumrando

ykunin

May 21, 2018
I cannot get past Bronze Rank. It just locks at 50000 followers and no new events appear to progress :(

Last edited:

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
did that ai translation bork the code or something? Do we need to run in a japanese locale?
So it seems. Though I think the borked thing is one of the "comments" during stream, or maybe a request, because it was only happening to me during streams, and seemed unrelated to what I was doing, and the only things that are random and only during streaming...

In other news, I'm glad I specified the translation is good in the prologue because the further you go the worse it seems. Not gibberish and poetry, but it does get slightly worse

ykunin

May 21, 2018
just check for the bookshelf in her house 2nd floor, or you can change your rank at your bed

Also the strip club event is broken for me right now. I can't seem to leave.
Thx. Bed does not change my rank, for some reason. But bookshelf helped

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but to me, it looks like there's less focus on riding and exposing with bikes compared to the previous games. Is this true?

Also I'm a fan previous games outfits, from jacket, sports bra, to bra, and then nothing. This one looks like a hoodie and then straight to her bra, I prefer progressing with at least one more layer of clothing, more options to exhibitionism.
Yeah, pretty much. Honestly the only thing you need to use the bike for is to kick-start the exibitionism, because the girl needs to be "in the mood" and you get her horny by driving into (and pressing space if you're not using mouse to move) "cycling spots" which are only visible while streaming on a bike, but once she's horny enough you can ditch the bike and raise the horny level through regular exposure.

Also at some point you unlock streaming from home (which doesn't require her to be horny first), and you get like... 17k per stream by just clicking through a few scenes, at which point the bike is only useful for moving around

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes