RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Is this 100% translated? I remember playing a long time ago and the last parts of the game wasn't translated and when I opened this part of the recollection room isn't translated.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
This game IS FUCKING GLITCHED. Know what happens every time I cross the finish line on the final lap first? NOTHING. Nothing except "the opponent has finished" long after I cross the finish line of the final lap. What the fuck is this cheating bullshit?! Literally, unwinnable, it doesn't count it when I cross the finish line.

Last edited:

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
This game IS FUCKING GLITCHED. Know what happens every time I cross the finish line on the final lap first? NOTHING. Nothing except "the opponent has finished" long after I cross the finish line of the final lap. What the fuck is this cheating bullshit?! Literally, unwinnable, it doesn't count it when I cross the finish line.
Dude chill.

Lakito

Nov 1, 2018
I never had that problem. Are you sure that it was the last lap?

Cosmos Guy

Apr 29, 2019
I had serious problems trying to play this game for the first time. I do hope that the problem has happened only with me

Reactions: SHIKI 93

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
How do you get on the bike again after going through the intro? It's just stood there in her room and I can't seem to get on it, only go walking around the town. Also it seems I can't play in full screen. :(

Last edited:

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018

more translation
oh, thanks !
Maybe this game will be playable without being japanese ^^
I've never been able to even really start the game, imposisble tounderstand how to make races...

toufuguy

Jan 20, 2021
where is this shower 2 scene? been searching for a while but no luck
Top of the mountain. After shower 1 at top of mountain visit the shower at night and the door will be open for the back to see that the mirror was one-way.
Afterwards come back during day after you have beaten either the SS or SSS race (one of the last ones, forgot which), and it should trigger the new scene.
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it to work. I've beaten every amateur race, every story race, every story main event, and seen the shower event at all times of the day both exposed and not exposed going in. It's really frustrating since this one scene is the only one not in the in-game guide.

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it to work. I've beaten every amateur race, every story race, every story main event, and seen the shower event at all times of the day both exposed and not exposed going in. It's really frustrating since this one scene is the only one not in the in-game guide.
Where did you go for the first race? I just wondered aimlessly with no instructions up the map and tried a few times to race some kid around the park. Thought it was impossibly as he was so fast and my boost (slower than his normal speed) ran out so fast. He'd finished by the time I was finishing one lap. I'm now assuming that must surely be a later/harder than I should be first doing?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Is really hard play this game because from the drop rate...i dont Know where a need to Go from event start i wall ALL the city and nothing It happened

Reactions: Huffleperv

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
If you're looking for exhibitionism, corruption (and outfit switching in most cases) I can recommend a few quality games.
Clymenia is a must play:

Acerola, who recently got a few games translated:

Some other games:

Start with Salvation, you really won't regret it.

EDIT: Since more new people seem to be finding this post, I'll update it with a few more games I have found or that have been released since then:
Clymenia:
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Acerola:
Brave Alchemist Colette
President Yukino
Others:
Hana's Exposure
The Curse Of Pleasure
Ane Kasegi
Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~
Country Girl Keiko
Third Crisis
Cos Ro 3 (you could also search for Cos Ro 1 & 2)
Terrible Laboratory
I Love Exposure ! ~The Game~
nice recc

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
anyone got any other links, i do have an old one in my drive but cant confirm if its a good one

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes