2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Guys can someone please tell me what to do if i already played this game :(,I reinstall windows and scan my full pc with bitdefender ,I m accessing my banking site with my PC so many times but nothing sus found yet. So I m safe?

Reactions: Smollbo

Smollbo

Mar 12, 2021
Guys can someone please tell me what to do if i already played this game :(,I reinstall windows and scan my full pc with bitdefender ,I m accessing my banking site with my PC so many times but nothing sus found yet. So I m safe?
your fine

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, look like his Itch is gone. He really decided to start from zero. Hopefully he will make BETTER one.

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
Chill out. Reinstalling Windows is already a good way to throw out any viruses, Bitdefender being installed is just the cherry on top as it's one of the only good antiviruses along with Kaspersky and ESET.

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
Virustotal says there's trojan in executable

View attachment 3018353
Ah yes, Jiangmin, Zilya... very reputable antiviruses LOL

Do yourself a favor, ditch Virustotal and use this:

It provides actual competent file scanning and identification, plus execution map and screenshots in a sandbox.

I've checked some of the guys' games out on that site and they all seem to just want to read available system memory. No signs of any keyloggers.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes