4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Did you play the game with Female or Trans Sam?

• Total voters

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
That was funny and I should also say interesting for a first game. I also would like to see some anal activities with a girl character in a next game. Good luck!

Reactions: Melmoth99

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
That was cute and fun. The particular standouts besides Sam being adorable were the truly excellent expressions for a Daz game. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, and definitely watching for your next project.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FirstDate-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Awe no way, I couldn't believe when it ended! This was amazing, Date #2 please! Maybe they take it a tad slower the next time around, get to know each other blah blah you know. But this has unlimited potential

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I really like that we could choose if we wanted Sam to be a trans woman
That's the option I went with

This game was a really enjoyable experience

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I played using the 'woman' option. I found the story sweet. The game creator might want to have someone proof-read the script if they make a revised or expanded release.

Feb 10, 2018
I'm going to chime in and echo many other posters. This needs a solid proofread. Although it is not the worst I've seen, proper grammar and punctuation really add to readability and overall enjoyment of a VN.

It's a great short game otherwise and worth playing.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I just hope that trans Sam doesn't turn out to be that one kid the PC bullied in middle school or whatever. :cautious:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice. She is very cute, nice to see a girl who's a bit thick, I like big tits as much as the next guy but big butts are great. And she doesn't just have a big butt, she's got the hips and thighs to make it feel natural. I would definitely not mind seeing a "second date", or something else unrelated but similar in the future.
You definitely need to do better with the compression though, compressing the images using webp reduces the game size by more than half; the existing images are unreasonably large even for jpegs, normally they are only slightly larger than webp images.
Oh, and the character nameplates can be hard to read on the wrong backgrounds when you just have them as plain coloured text, you should add some outlines or something to make them show up better. Before & after:
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Reactions: GrimCiri and fleetp
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes