4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Did you play the game with Female or Trans Sam?

• Total voters

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
What's the trans content like? Or rather what are the plans for it? I only ask because I've been hunting for a game that has futa/trans on male content that doesn't revolve around femdom, sissifcation or NTR (ya'know, that whole dynamic), but it's proving to be quite a challenge.
I am Sorry to disappoint but the game might not be what you are looking for its primarily male on trans/futa. There is only an optional HJ and BJ that are the other way round. The characters are fairly sweet to eachother no strong domination or any sissification.

Reactions: Shenhan

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Nice first time! Stuck to the stated goal without cliffhanger ending yet leaving open for more stories if needed. Nice touch on the twist she was his highschool classmate. It totally made the speed of things more believable for me.

Can we get another Date game featuring the Narrator's model? :love:
I am glad you enjoyed the game!

The narrator model is me personified so I'm not sure if I am comfortable using her in game sorry

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I am glad you enjoyed the game!

The narrator model is me personified so I'm not sure if I am comfortable using her in game sorry
That’s understandable. It would feel weird.
Still congrats on bringing out this first release. Your approach and features like commentary has given me some food for thought in trying to realize my first game.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I gave it a cursory look, and it seems pretty good. Except, my god, does it need a proofread! Missing periods, commas, apostrophes (in words like "don't"). I can't enjoy this as is, I'd constantly have to go into the script to fix mistakes... A shame really, the renders look nice, and what little I read of the dialogue is quite nice, too.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I am Sorry to disappoint but the game might not be what you are looking for its primarily male on trans/futa. There is only an optional HJ and BJ that are the other way round. The characters are fairly sweet to eachother no strong domination or any sissification.
That's cool, thanks for letting me know

Pocoyo40k

Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 3090385

Overview:
First Date is a short story about a guy who returns to his hometown.
He meets a shy girl and takes her on a date that quickly gets hot and heavy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: GrimCiri
Censored: No
Version: v1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only
(v1.1->v1.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3087738 View attachment 3087739 View attachment 3087740 View attachment 3087741 View attachment 3087742 View attachment 3087743
This is my first time writing in this forum, and this game is the reason I'm doing this.
Thank you for this beautiful, romantic, charm, seductive, cute, date game.
I would like to see a Second Date with Sam fucking the protagonist without feminize him, just trans doing romantic sex with male, thats something is really needed in art creators because always the weave is to feminize the male and humilliate him and all that, no chasity, no rude words, harm, just a lovely couple being happy in a healthy way.

Again, thank you.

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
Nice and fun little game! I do wonder what the "Footjob" tag is referring to in this game, is it the toe sucking at the start or is there an actual scene with Sams feet that I missed?

Jul 9, 2018
Really cute game ! The art is good and the story feels real ! I don't know if you wanna keep expanding on it or switch on a totally different project but i wish you good luck either way !
If you intend to keep up on this game , i hope we can see Sam slowly getting okay with initiating scenes with her cock

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
A good and quick entrance on the scene. Simple, cute and effective. While there are some areas you could improve on, such as the story and dialogue; it being that short and effective kind of left a positive note in my mind. Sam's personality is quite cute and although I'm not the type that's into futa/trans stuff, I can see the character work well for both versions of Sam.

Well done. Now, with what you've learned on this project, you can take with you and create something grander, bigger, more complex. Good luck going forward.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Really cute game ! The art is good and the story feels real ! I don't know if you wanna keep expanding on it or switch on a totally different project but i wish you good luck either way !
If you intend to keep up on this game , i hope we can see Sam slowly getting okay with initiating scenes with her cock
This one is completed. Dev is onto another project now.

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Nice and fun little game! I do wonder what the "Footjob" tag is referring to in this game, is it the toe sucking at the start or is there an actual scene with Sams feet that I missed?
Yes! Okay so it's a little hidden if you pick the toe sucking option if you then choose to push her down in the doggy scene and choose the pull-out option you will finish the climax on her back by jerking off using her feet instead of your hand

Reactions: Garbuski

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
The word optional must have different definitions to some. Must be like those other folk who have come up with their own definitions or meanings to what NTR is and who or who is not when they get started on that shit topic on every game on this site. These are the folks that didn't value getting their edumacations and was busy playing F95 NTR OR NOT games instead of going to school.....Same who work at MacDonalds demanding a raise while still not getting anyones order correct and making the term fast food the biggest slap in the face moment while waiting 20 minutes for the wrong damn food you never ordered!
Hazel_The_Cabin_sig.gif Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
Hey, GrimCiri! Some feeback about your game:

Positives:

1. Sam is adorable. Props on making a really sexy model who isn't the stereotypical bombshell bimbo!

2. I liked the story as a whole and your decision to keep it short and sweet was a wise one.

Neutral:

1. Our MC looks like a young Sean Penn.

Negatives:

1. Your spelling and grammar were brutal to the point of detracting from the experience. You definitely need a proofreader for your projects, moving forward.

2. Offering an anal option for Trans content but not for Straight content was very disappointing. I was gutted not to be able to introduce our girl Sam to the joys of buttsex.

On the whole, i very much enjoyed the game! Good luck with your next project!

JJ

Last edited:
Reactions: tigrou06

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
The original plan was only a one-and-done, as I have like a dozen other stories I want to tell. However, based on all the positive reaction to Sam I will certainly try to think up a story for a 'second date' I don't want to force myself though and create something half-baked.
Recommend switching images to webp for future projects, 2Gig for a short story is a bit heavy.

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes