4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Did you play the game with Female or Trans Sam?

• Total voters

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Lovely. Seems that she'll be added in devs other games, hope she get big bazoongkas. Goodluck dev

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
any news?
Hi, so I'm working on a new game right now before returning to First Date, It's going to be quite different in theme from FD as I want to explore lots of different ideas and I don't think I can do that with just one story. I haven't revealed too much about this next game, yet I have a "code name" Project FQ.

The game is going to consist of two chapters with two Love interests. Chapter 1's girl I've not shown off yet because she has a 'gimmick' I don't want to reveal just yet. Chapter 2 is going to feature this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(More pictures on my Subscribestar page ;)) this girl with have both a Female and Dickgirl option.

I'm about 40% done of the posing for all the scenes and the script is mostly finished (assuming I don't get any new idea mid-development and add to it)

once I've finished this new game, I am going to come back to First Date with a chapter 2 as I think I have enough of an idea on what I want to follow up with, but that is still going to be a ways off.

Thank you very much for your interest in my games.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hi, so I'm working on a new game right now before returning to First Date, It's going to be quite different in theme from FD as I want to explore lots of different ideas and I don't think I can do that with just one story. I haven't revealed too much about this next game, yet I have a "code name" Project FQ.

The game is going to consist of two chapters with two Love interests. Chapter 1's girl I've not shown off yet because she has a 'gimmick' I don't want to reveal just yet. Chapter 2 is going to feature this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(More pictures on my Subscribestar page ;)) this girl with have both a Female and Dickgirl option.

I'm about 40% done of the posing for all the scenes and the script is mostly finished (assuming I don't get any new idea mid-development and add to it)

once I've finished this new game, I am going to come back to First Date with a chapter 2 as I think I have enough of an idea on what I want to follow up with, but that is still going to be a ways off.

Thank you very much for your interest in my games.
She's hot af and I'd top the hell outta her.

B0YAR

Feb 22, 2021
Not bad, but very vanilla, besides, for the piquancy of the situation, there is not enough dilemma with a slight touch of drama. The main character accepts Sam's secret too easily, it does not excite consciousness, there is no overcoming taboos and accepting something new, unknown, which should spur excitement. The main character behaves like a gigolo, too confident and easily agrees to everything, as if he deals with it almost every day. As a trial project, it's pretty good, but in addition to the technique of execution, try to be a bit of a screenwriter, think through the nuances of the story so that it excites. According to the 10-point system, 7 out of 10. I wish you success in new projects!

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes