• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Here are the pics from the previews. The actual text on the posts are pretty much the same. I would have supported him for a few months but what you get and when you get it is a huge mystery.
thank you very match man yeah i get what you mean he is quiet incosistent plus he never talks on his discord

Reactions: NukaCola

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
he posted on his patreon again anyone can share?
If you got a patreon account you can pledge to any tier and you won't be charged unless you are still subscribed on Oct 1st. I have been banned from another creator for "suspicious behavior" when I was subbing then taking a looksee at their WIP for the month and unsubbing when I realised I didn't want it a few months in a row lmao. After this month, I'll take it easy doing anything "suspicious" to firolian.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
If you got a patreon account you can pledge to any tier and you won't be charged unless you are still subscribed on Oct 1st. I have been banned from another creator for "suspicious behavior" when I was subbing then taking a looksee at their WIP for the month and unsubbing when I realised I didn't want it a few months in a row lmao. After this month, I'll take it easy doing anything "suspicious" to firolian.
my god i didnt know you could do that well played sir, and thanks for the pics!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote