Smetleman

Oct 4, 2022
That's what you get for fucking with Blizzard's IPs. Remember Warlord Rexx? Made a ton of WoW smut until suddenly he got a cease and desist order. 10+ years of content down the drain. Luckily ppl made backups.
Ironic that Blizzard went after him for his depictions of their fictional women while some of their employees were molesting women in real-life.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Firolian was forced to retire? Can you provide more info and source please?
I mean, that's sad but I wanna know the story.

anomyous74

Nov 26, 2018
Firolian was forced to retire? Can you provide more info and source please?
I mean, that's sad but I wanna know the story.
A while ago, there was this Chinese R34 animator named Shirakami.

Guy was making bank on Patreon, but didn't take care of the tax matters properly when transferring payouts into his domestic bank account.

This didn't went unnoticed, triggering an investigation by the police, which leads to his arrest around late July 2023
[Further reading: F95 Discussion - ]

A few days after the news broke, Firolian made an announcement post [ ] about closing the Patreon due to legal issues & to preventing it from being used against them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mindomniscient

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
A while ago, there was this Chinese R34 animator named Shirakami.

Guy was making bank on Patreon, but didn't take care of the tax matters properly when transferring payouts into his domestic bank account.

This didn't went unnoticed, triggering an investigation by the police, which leads to his arrest around late July 2023
[Further reading: F95 Discussion - ]

A few days after the news broke, Firolian made an announcement post [ ] about closing the Patreon due to legal issues & to preventing it from being used against them
Oh wow, thanks a lot, but I mean forced to retire? In the post Firolian says that he/she hopes to see the patreons in a future, what has to do with Firolian(Shirakami I mean)? I mean both artist have different style. Or both are the same?

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Oh wow, thanks a lot, but I mean forced to retire? In the post says that he/she hopes to see the patreons in a future, what has to do with Firolian? I mean both artist have different style. Or both are the same?
By "forced to retire" I meant "forced to quit by the Chinese Gov" essentially, I guess he saw what happened to Shirakami, panicked that same is gonna happen to him, wiped everything and lay low for some time, maybe. I hope he's gonna come back, sure, but how it's not forced... It has nothing to do with style, purely based on the location.

• Sad
Reactions: Reaper9988

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Oh wow, thanks a lot, but I mean forced to retire? In the post Firolian says that he/she hopes to see the patreons in a future, what has to do with Firolian(Shirakami I mean)? I mean both artist have different style. Or both are the same?
With Style he means not in something NSFW, not Artstyle as in Anime. As long as he is based in totalitarian China making Smut is dangerous.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
By "forced to retire" I meant "forced to quit by the Chinese Gov" essentially, I guess he saw what happened to Shirakami, panicked that same is gonna happen to him, wiped everything and lay low for some time, maybe. I hope he's gonna come back, sure, but how it's not forced... It has nothing to do with style, purely based on the location.
Oh, but he isn't from Australia?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote