NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the google drive link 10GB contained everything? Is it the same as the torrent one? Does it included all the comic?
edit: I just download it and it don't included all the comics. Anyone know where I can find the rest of the comic? I really love this artist work.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
which type of NTR? i am not into comics but it's seems interesting
The common type? Girlfriend have sex with bunch a strangers while talking with her boyfriend on phone. Be warned though. This is not a "comic" intraditional sense. Its more like illustrations with subtitles on them to tell the story.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Enrique16ish @rf96 Are you aware that the entire collection is well over 10 gigs?
Do you know that MEGA caps most IPs to about 5gb ever 12-24 hours?
You know those free MEGA accounts people use to upload to? They vary wildly from 10gb max to 50 gb.
Oh and keep in mind that many members really can't use workarounds like paying for VPNS, download managers, and generators, debrids, and hosters? For those to work right and reliably without restrictions, you have to pay for them.

Soo... how does a 10-11gb MEGA work for everyone here when MEGA caps your max gb per so many hours and many free accounts can't even hold 10gb and many accounts will instantly get near max storage? Why would that make sense? Considering MEGA's restrictions on both account storage space and download caps, it makes no sense at all because most mega users would be left out of the loop..

Why not just congratulate jericho for the work he did combining them into 3-4 gb bites that will work with anyone's mega?

Jun 29, 2017
@Enrique16ish @rf96 Are you aware that the entire collection is well over 10 gigs?
Do you know that MEGA caps most IPs to about 5gb ever 12-24 hours?
You know those free MEGA accounts people use to upload to? They vary wildly from 10gb max to 50 gb.
Oh and keep in mind that many members really can't use workarounds like paying for VPNS, download managers, and generators, debrids, and hosters? For those to work right and reliably without restrictions, you have to pay for them.

Soo... how does a 10-11gb MEGA work for everyone here when MEGA caps your max gb per so many hours and many free accounts can't even hold 10gb and many accounts will instantly get near max storage? Why would that make sense? Considering MEGA's restrictions on both account storage space and download caps, it makes no sense at all because most mega users would be left out of the loop..

Why not just congratulate jericho for the work he did combining them into 3-4 gb bites that will work with anyone's mega?
oof, i forget to check the first page (rip)
nvm then with my reply.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote