Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can any one here give input to the dev of this game? It is now on v1.1,2 tester and when going to Daisy house, she lets me in and it then turns into a grocery store.Change log also says that Beth is playable which does not happen either.This one seems to be the buggiest one yet.
Thats also one of the reasons why its worth to wait on moded version. Because Firebane takes time and fix lots of bugs that are left in game, but only after final version is released.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yep. Also helps when I have a bug list to work from, but since that needs to wait on the final version as well, it's a slow process. I just don't want to spend all that time on one version, and then have to do it all over again because copy-pasta would remove some of the extra stuff added to the final.

Reactions: Hakkira

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
I don't know if it is only me but I keep getting errors when I try to extract the .rar files with the bug fixes and the mod. I tried downloading the torrent but still no luck. I am using 7-zip and this is the first time that it crashed during extracting. Please help.

Aug 26, 2017
I don't know if it is only me but I keep getting errors when I try to extract the .rar files with the bug fixes and the mod. I tried downloading the torrent but still no luck. I am using 7-zip and this is the first time that it crashed during extracting. Please help.
Have you tried getting the latest version of 7 zip? I know older versions can throw all kinds of errors if the file being extracted is a newer version of a .rar specifically.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
*.* Cant wait to see and play the modded version! For now i download the normal one and see the change XD

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I played Version 0.1 of the game and then stopped playing it deciding I should wait until it's complete. I'ma just wait for a little while longer for this mod to be updated. Nice job firebane :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty sure modded 1.1 wont be for a while waiting for like a 6th fixed version to be released. I support bon but getting fed up now have downloaded the game 5 times already in a single day.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
This cheat is available, all of the versions I tried this trick only working this.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Pretty sure modded 1.1 wont be for a while waiting for like a 6th fixed version to be released. I support bon but getting fed up now have downloaded the game 5 times already in a single day.
I just gave him heads up about this post. He has been busy with work recently. He did mention he gave Bon his bugfixes and such from 1.0. So Who knows what's going on :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I just gave him heads up about this post. He has been busy with work recently. He did mention he gave Bon his bugfixes and such from 1.0. So Who knows what's going on :D
Well bon has released his 15th fixed 1.1 version and its still broken so no mod for a while

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Firebane
Current bugs are sex scenes randomly becoming infinite loops, random teleportations when visiting new apartments and it taking you elsewhere. People dissapearing completely from the game. Random image crashes, broken and corrupted saves and finally theres a massive bug at night at home where screen goes black and you cant do anything. This is in his latest fix version some are in the version on this site some are not. Its chaos

OtK

May 14, 2017
The screen going black has been a bug before, I know that much. I don't remember how to fix it, but it I believe it is something along the lines of walking around randomly, and trying to open the PC.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Have a list of bugs for 1.1 if so Posted it here or give it to Firebane. He is interested in seeing this.

Have you included the bakery after getting the flour, getting trapped and nowhere to exit or while in the heater docts looking for the photographer, finding his father with the principal again, or going into the bakery and being told that the day is over and to collect your money even though you did not work, or in recess talking to Beth and being told "Do not talk about what you already know" as well as being turned away at her house? If they are on your list, good.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Firebane won't touch MNL 1.1 update until its either got a semi-stable release or BoN gives up updating that one. And trys to move on. That's his statement. Once the bugs get fully done and updates stop then he will come in and touch it up. Firebane likes to minimize his releases and doesn't do compressed releases. Also he did send message to BoN with 1.0 Fixes as well but apparently that didn't work out like it should have.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes