Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Do not use the mod to the new version, it is not working, wait until BoN's fixed+extras version and Firebane's new mod.

xxxasdf619

Feb 12, 2018
if anyone using the crunched version (1.7 that is) (@killer11pr)
try copy only the CommonEvents.json from the mod data folder to your crunched data folder (don't forget to backup the original file)
so far it works for me, but i don't know what will happen in the future
i've only try the cheat on the day after the intro
haven't gone too far in the story yet

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Clearly states in bold red only use version of the mod that corresponds to the released game version
As

Reactions: Adoringfan

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
got someone a mega file for 1.7 fixed and extras?? since i want to play this game version and not the newer one.

kulvin

Jul 26, 2018
Could you make the mod for 1.8. cuz im stucking in a szene and if i set the time to afternoon i can go on a date to not beeing stuck anymore.Would be helpful :)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Mr. Firebane - are you around anymore? I haven't seen a post from you here in a while. I thought I recalled you doing a bug fixed version of the game beyond the mod. Is my old memory failing me? Is that something you still do? Your work is what made this game playable. I've been holding off wading into this again until I saw something with the Firebane seal of approval.

mantharin

Jul 5, 2018
I noticed that after I applied the mode to 1.8.1 the house map changed. will this cause problems later on.

Sep 18, 2017
Not yet. I am pretty bummed that I managed to get through 1.7 without any bugs. Almost got everything complete and ended up bugging Beth quest.I didn't know that doing the teacher quest before her would mess up Markus house to the point that I can no longer visit him. Which is required to do Beth chain.... I think I start from scratch after 1.8 has official download clean of bugs with the mod.

Reactions: paulie13

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I've yet to see an official version clean of bugs. I won't even claim that on the mod versions. And no, I'm not doing 1.8 until the Fixed/Extras version of the official is released. Probably won't be until the weekend, though, even if it releases today while I'm off.

Sep 18, 2017
What I mean to say was it is a much smoother play through. I tried 1.7 from start to finish. And apart from that Beth incident it was pretty good and easy without much issues at all. 1.9 is the final version? Maybe I should wait until then to save my sanity. Thanks for the mod. It helped a ton.

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
if anyone using the crunched version (1.7 that is) (@killer11pr)
try copy only the CommonEvents.json from the mod data folder to your crunched data folder (don't forget to backup the original file)
so far it works for me, but i don't know what will happen in the future
i've only try the cheat on the day after the intro
haven't gone too far in the story yet
Thank you very much :)

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i extracted the files and put it win www/data folder, but when i start the game it says
loading error
failed to load: img/system/ballon.png

i downloaded the compressed version.
is that the problem?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes