Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 50519

Can you make mod for resize the tits? to look more normal tits, they have to big tits I can't even look.
They're prerendered cutscenes [made in a 3d animation tool like houdini or 3ds max] , so this isn't in the scope of a rpg maker modification (it could be done but firebane doesn't have infinite time I assume). If you want this, I suggest finding a different game or changing your taste in women.

freak7634

Jun 26, 2018
Found some bugs or maybe i miss something :
1. After investigate the women changing room and found all evidence, MC talks to Pam in recess but it didn't trigger the scene
2. I completed Carol recess mission but i didn't get the paper from Ms.Turner in Monday after recess
3. Daisy didn't appear in Old Quarter after i finished looking for her uniform. And i have completed Beth recess mission
Help ? and btw where can i find a car for Beth ? sorry for my bad english

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Sorry, I have 1 question:

What happened the ! on the correct answers when your doing the recess quests.
Or do I have to activate them. Thank you

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
It doesn't load for me, and a Loading Error message pops up, saying img/system/IconSet.png failed to load. Is that common, or did a messed up a step?

bigmightymitch

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.
hi i try to open this and i keep getting a message saying unknow format or damged need help lol yh am a noob :)

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
1. Unzip the file
2. Drop the enclosed folder into the games www folder, overwriting the data folder that is already there.

Use the latest ver of 7-zip is free.
Thank you very much. It worked! However, I am yet to know what the mod does can someone please tell me?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you very much. It worked! However, I am yet to know what the mod does can someone please tell me?
All the cheats are implimented into your phone. Items > Main Items > Phone.

Or you can press/hold "W" on your keyboard.

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
Does the mod work on crunched version ??? i have tried and this show off...i retry somany times but nothing happen..... upload_2018-7-31_1-28-38.png

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
Sooo, there is nothing in my phone, only look at the time and Ask for a date options, where is the mod? :(

Reactions: Giovany

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I know that the v1.8 test version is come out only now. And for the update patch we need to wait the v1.8 fix + extra.
I was just thinking, perhaps someone have tried the v1.7 mod on v1.8.
So if someone have try it and the mod work, can someone tell me?
Anyway i try to play anyway the game XD Laura and Amy i wait to many time and i wanna see them XD
But cant wait that the v1.8 fix + extra is out and firebanes made the new mod XD

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes