Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DBOO

Oct 5, 2017
How do you get into Morgans house, i did Rachel sex scene and it says go visit him but he doesn't let me in.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In this latest build, how do you set that damn alarm? All that I get is to turn the alarm off, and if I don't touch the clock, the alarm doesn't go off except to wake me up to go to school.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'll look into it. I was modding after a 12 hour shift of work before passing out. I'll make sure I didn't set a variable wrong.

Edit: Yep, forgot one small switch check in the event. I've got a fixed map file in the OP now.

rbfssc

Oct 30, 2017
How does the game variable change through salveditonline? I uploaded it. And now? I put the variable in place of what?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Only reason I can find for that, since that line isn't even in the code on the mod version, is that you are in the bugfix version, Beggar's version, or you patched the mod with the bugfix despite all the info in the OP.

Reactions: Hakkira

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
What file do you extract exactly ? The exe gives me low memory error ... i got 12 gb ddr and 4gb video memory what the fuck ...

jerkyjerky

Sep 1, 2016
What file do you extract exactly ? The exe gives me low memory error ... i got 12 gb ddr and 4gb video memory what the fuck ...
You are using the wrong version, next time read instructions and scroll down in link you clicked and get a better version of the software like .4 because the one on the top wont open it as the file is to large for that version.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Eta on modded version Firebane? Want me some Maggie action :p Though I am guessing it is best to wait until the full fixed version as the test version usually has some game breaking bugs! Also love your mod as I now honestly cannot play without the set time of day option and the constant webcams. Thankee very much :)

chris2khero

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a missing switch check in the alarm clock. I have uploaded a fixed map to solve this. You will need it for both the full mod, and modded patch versions. Just drop it in www/data folder.
Full game with mod

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are two patches. One is a bugfix only patch. The other is the full modded patch. Both the modded patch, and the full game with mod already include the bugfix patch.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.
update mod please

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes