RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
Hey everyone! Do any of you guys have any interesting ideas for purchasable rewards that I should add into the game? These rewards can be bought during gameplay and will change some of MC's stats.
* Some Rewards that also have additional costs like for example
** You can purchase to get out of chastity Monday nights, by sending her money monday morning, then going to do <something> (give blowjob to someone, do cleaning, i dunno, some task) and whoever is there, whether her or someone else, will unlock you but you have to send her a picture of you locked back up like 2 hours later. (this way she can profit off you twice by selling your service on the other side.
** Paying full price for something but given the option of paying half price but also including something that increases her control over you, especially relevant if blackmail content

* Occasionally you won't get the reward after purchasing maybe is another idea, examples:
** Paying for a handjob/footjob but randomly and seldomly she takes the money and then changes her mind and denies the reward
** paying for <something> but then changes the conditions after getting the money: "ok, you can have <something>, but you also need to go do <this> as well first"

* peep/cuck/hide&watch on one of her friends

* bath water, piss

* she'll attend an event with you as your friend/gf, like a party, ballgame, or something. unfortunately the event does not go you had hoped, or bmail half way through the event for more money or secret actions you need to take for her to keep up the ruse

* allowing you to drive her and her friends somewhere, event or something, perhaps you wait outside til done, or perhaps you accompany to help out in some way/s

* allowing you to take her and her friends on vacation, maybe you have to stay at the hotel and just pick up bills or something

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
* Some Rewards that also have additional costs like for example
** You can purchase to get out of chastity Monday nights, by sending her money monday morning, then going to do <something> (give blowjob to someone, do cleaning, i dunno, some task) and whoever is there, whether her or someone else, will unlock you but you have to send her a picture of you locked back up like 2 hours later. (this way she can profit off you twice by selling your service on the other side.
** Paying full price for something but given the option of paying half price but also including something that increases her control over you, especially relevant if blackmail content

* Occasionally you won't get the reward after purchasing maybe is another idea, examples:
** Paying for a handjob/footjob but randomly and seldomly she takes the money and then changes her mind and denies the reward
** paying for <something> but then changes the conditions after getting the money: "ok, you can have <something>, but you also need to go do <this> as well first"

* peep/cuck/hide&watch on one of her friends

* bath water, piss

* she'll attend an event with you as your friend/gf, like a party, ballgame, or something. unfortunately the event does not go you had hoped, or bmail half way through the event for more money or secret actions you need to take for her to keep up the ruse

* allowing you to drive her and her friends somewhere, event or something, perhaps you wait outside til done, or perhaps you accompany to help out in some way/s

* allowing you to take her and her friends on vacation, maybe you have to stay at the hotel and just pick up bills or something
Thank you, these ideas are great! I actually had something similar in mind already for unlocking the cuck cage .

Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
Hey everyone! Do any of you guys have any interesting ideas for purchasable rewards that I should add into the game? These rewards can be bought during gameplay and will change some of MC's stats.

Here's an example - Spit swallow. It costs $70 and increases MC's submission.
View attachment 3134929
nudes , but after buying you realise they are completely censored
sry its my fetish...

fucksakeee

Apr 26, 2020
nudes , but after buying you realise they are completely censored
sry its my fetish...
After confronting her and her laughing at you you'll get the choice to ask for more, knowing that they'll be censored. She'll react confused at first, but decides to humor you. However, the more you buy, the worse the censoring becomes, though the price increases. Pixelation turns into burs, then into black bars. Nudes turn into lingerie, then fully clothed, then selfies showing the middle finger (alternatiely into ntr only feet uncensored -> only the guy uncensored).
Before you know it you can only buy fully black images that never have been anything lewd to begin with, yet every time you buy, she promises the next one will give you a glimpse of something

• Haha
Reactions: guttermind
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes