RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
This looks good, does it avoid the hard non-con stuff?. I'm always wary of FMC games, they usually go that route by default but no tag so I'm hopeful.

Reactions: SiuKim

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hello guys!

Just an important announcement:

Set your alarms. The new Final Orginity update is almost finished and we, the Ropoductions team, are in the final testing phase. Final Orginity v.0.1.3 will be released here, on F95, next Friday 10/14/2022.

The wait is almost over.

Stay tuned!

Ropo.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hello guys!

Just an important announcement:

Set your alarms. The new Final Orginity update is almost finished and we, the Ropoductions team, are in the final testing phase. Final Orginity v.0.1.3 will be released here, on F95, next Friday 10/14/2022.

The wait is almost over.

Stay tuned!

Ropo.
Yes boiiiiiiiiii

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Today is the day! After months of hard work and autism, we can finally bring you Final Orginity's new update:

A version in which we follow the story of Amy, who must figure out how to penetrate the walls of the mighty city of St. Polla.

In this episode our protagonist can follow 5 different routes (and some other subroutes) to enter the city, branching the story and bringing new and interesting possibilities to the game.

It is, therefore, an update with a lot of content and we encourage you to play and replay it. We deeply hope you enjoy the game. We made it with all of our love and autism for you, seriously!

imagen1.png

Changelog v.0.1.3:
  • New and more content. Hundreds of new lines of dialogue and a branching storyline of 5 routes. We also added more lines for content of previous updates.
  • 3 new animations and 10 new adult content PNG's.
  • Rework of Amys' poses. There's also more characters portraits and poses.
  • New and more characters SFX and backround music.
  • Fix of v.0.0.8. bugs and typos.

To celebrate this moment, we also have opened a , an and also a page.

Thank you for your support and see you in the next post,

Ropo

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Because of Patreon we have to be careful with it. There are other ways to show hard non-con scenes without being full rape. Remember that FO is set in an medieval fantasy world, with all that implies. We have prepared some situations for the nexts versions that might surprise you ;)
You could put them separately and activate them with a mod, I know at least a few games work that way using LewdPatcher (LifePlay for sure works this way.)

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Aw, out of content. Well, colour me interested; RPGM sex games are a dime a dozen, but original art and potential branching plotlines nudges this into "You have my curiosity" territory.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I liked the ryona scene, if thats canon it's interesting to see what other insane shit the mc is gonna do. As for routes it's lame to have patches where you can't experience even majority of the content without replaying.

Guard dry humping, goblin hand job scene and female guard scene that is cut short are all unsatisfying in their own ways and smell of unnatural forcing of pacing of the sex scene progression.
Ofc two .png a month is a shame for the release schedule. We're gonna see scenes with way more text and no art in the future like so many other 2d art games.

Reactions: thatscoolbro
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes