Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice art. Very stereotypical story, but that can change. It's really short, though. Maybe 15 minutes of play, with no real decisions. GL with this, ropoductions.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
So is there any chance we can get some hard non-con? Or are you looking to avoid that type of content?
Because of Patreon we have to be careful with it. There are other ways to show hard non-con scenes without being full rape. Remember that FO is set in an medieval fantasy world, with all that implies. We have prepared some situations for the nexts versions that might surprise you ;)

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Regarding the BoJack Horsemen double: If there's beastiality in the game, Patreon's probably the worst platform to get funding.

The art's great, though.
i agree 100% patreon dont tolerate forced sex, hypnosis, drugging, slavery, and will most likely nuke it when it becomes popular enough to hurt creator, they cancelled so much things i was supporting that i have no intention on giving money thru them, for some reason tho, furry artists are fine on patreon so i guess sometimes it slide sometimes not i think it might depend on other things they dont like like who people are voting on

promising game i liked current build ill give u 5 stars, i would like to see other creatures as well in the game, and i just love pixel art animations looking good too
add some other creatures like wolfguys or tentacles maybe?

Last edited:

DefinitelyNotDave

Sep 20, 2020
Regarding the BoJack Horsemen double: If there's beastiality in the game, Patreon's probably the worst platform to get funding.

The art's great, though.
Patreon would shoot it down if it were a normal animal, as it goes against their ethics. Furries (anthros, discount Loony Tunes, whatever you wanna call 'em) are like 50-80% human though, and that would make Patreon 50-80% murderers, and that's really against their ethics.

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
Looks promising, my only complaint is the terrible 8-bit voice.
Consider reworking it or adding a separate option to turn the voices off without the sound effects.
Everything else is heading in the right direction so far.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Well, it looks promising. ill keep an eye out. fingers crossed for a solid follow up on that horse stuff. im normally not into furry, but that fetish getup wasn't bad. Just a shame the man died. I had hoped he survived and he would give her whatever he had planned to give her next. sounded interesting. can go in interesting directions with that.

Also, I gotta say, for a demo I was kind of hoping for there to be a bit more of a display of the gameplay systems. Such as combat, if there is any planned.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes