5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frostysh

Jul 31, 2018
Good game mechanics, easy and enjoyable. This video-game has some atmosphere... Levels actually made no good, but the enemies has been developed with creativity. Easy short time play video-game with relaxing background music.
Let's not discuss me a 'sexual component' of the game... *facepalm* It's totally crazy. Also in the game, as I think, the underage characters exist, and probably this video-game must has a proper 'tag' or something? To easy peoples to avoid such games.

Just curious about more products with such gameplay and maybe atmosphere?

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
You must be in the main menu to activate these cheats
Unlock gallery:
– On the bottom right of the screen, you should see “(c) 2015”. Press “(c)” several times until the “Galley” button shows up below the “Key Config” button.
Decensor:
– Press Shift+M. The words “Version 1.31” below the game name should now be “Version 1.31 Uncensor” if you did it right.
I know this is an old thread and I shouldn't be digging up but the version I own seems to have some changes on the game which is version 1.32 can't be uncen via. Shift+M and it seems dev. is just discontinued sale of the game for a reason from DLsite so I can't just find a way to unlock it yet (I haven't checked on his blog about a new way to uncen the game)

[ Edit ]: I just found out seems jap legal action on his game or something, So ver 1.32 decensored cheat is not going to work and 1.31 are on the thread right now and is possibly the best version we got.

In 1.32 are might be small bug fixes but noting much content update, just keep the thread link as 1.31 :cool:(y)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote