5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
My Windows Defender didn't say anything. Dammit, Windows Defender. If you stabbed me in the back, I swear... The hell do I have real-time protection on if you're not gonna even warn me? Not that you did the last two times I was infected either.:frown:
If you've still got the download you could send it to or somewhere. Get (a bunch of) second opinions.

I wonder if it has anything to do with how they have hooked in the translation content to the game. I've come across cases before where the methods mods use to alter games have been mistaken for the methods viruses use. They're both doing things that the game wasn't designed for. :D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If you've still got the download you could send it to or somewhere. Get (a bunch of) second opinions.

I wonder if it has anything to do with how they have hooked in the translation content to the game. I've come across cases before where the methods mods use to alter games have been mistaken for the methods viruses use. They're both doing things that the game wasn't designed for. :D
Nah. I deleted it the moment I saw all the comments about it being infected. I'm kind of paranoid after dealing with that win32.sality thing, or whatever it was called, just a few days ago. I just wish I saw the comments before running the game once already. Hopefully it's just a bunch of false positives.

Reactions: chiakisan

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Apologies for the people who's been getting virus detection on those files (my Defender doesn't detect any virus on it either), I shall replace it with a clean (and hopefully the one with the new version) later. It's never my intention to spread malicious files on this forum.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Took the bullet and downloaded the game. Extracted the files and then ran the executable through VirusTotal. Got 15 hits for a virus. Take that as you will.

Edit: Downloaded the game off of A-S and ran the same executable through VirusTotal. Same results so honestly it's probably a false positive. Similar to how anti-viruses find games crack to be suspicious like how@Anon21 described. Sorry it took me a while to edit this. Was trying to upload a game unto Mediafire, gave up because it slowed down my browser, and then moved that game to a flash drive (I'm rambling).

Last edited:

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Lol there's also a game called FINAL FUCK thats a beat 'em up, but much better than this.
Honestly I thought that was what this game was at first just by looking at the name but it wasn't made by NONKI lol. Art style is totally different and so is file size (NONKI's Final Fuck is about 1.3 Gb).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Took the bullet and downloaded the game. Extracted the files and then ran the executable through VirusTotal. Got 15 hits for a virus. Take that as you will.
Jeez. That looks scary.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
If you're depending on Windows Defender to keep you safe from a virus... you're in for many a long night reformatting/reinstalling. It's not even close to effective and no substitute for a real anti-virus suite.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Chrome called it a virus....pretty sure this is some kind of super false positive or a really malicious virus.

Nov 21, 2017
I do not really like fighting games, I rarely play them, but there's obviously something in your game. Still pleased with pixel graphics. Unfortunately I did not understand how to translate to English. Thanx !

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Alright game, basic side-scrolling beat'em up with the grab system from Turtles In Time. Wish there was more kinks than just lesbian and bestiality though. A bit too vanilla for me but I managed to beat the game using only two credits, and had fun doing so. I have no idea what the story was about because it was all in another language.

Feb 25, 2019
You must be in the main menu to activate these cheats
Unlock gallery:
– On the bottom right of the screen, you should see “(c) 2015”. Press “(c)” several times until the “Galley” button shows up below the “Key Config” button.
Decensor:
– Press Shift+M. The words “Version 1.31” below the game name should now be “Version 1.31 Uncensor” if you did it right.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote