• Corruption

• Scat

• Bestiality

• ? Write-in Below

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I know what you feel. Me too sometimes.
Just in this thread I wrote something a bit weird only because of my "good" english.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
here referring to this episode about oral being taboo in some culture ,

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
for me must be definitely incest, especially mother/son, followed by brother/sister.
i also like some good futa, from time to time

Reactions: Fapping_Khajiit

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
In probably Italian culture ***, i should completed the comment . (if it came up wrong i don't believe any sexual activities with a woman is ''borderline gay '' , including pegging )
And Hey if you want a blowjob , sacrifices should be made .
believe me man, i'm italian, and i'm pretty sure there's no such thing in our culture today. ( must be a thing of the past)
everyone i know like some good pussy licking

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Got too many to vote.

My perfect game including all my prefered fetishes would have a submissive Female Redhead MC with beautiful Feet, freckles and average to small breasts, a good mix of Corruption (possibly Blackmail and NTR), impregnation/pregnancy risk (fertility cycle and birth control... or the lack of/being forbidden to use), Beastiality, X-Ray, Creampies, Cumplay and plugging, Exhibitionism and public Toyplay.. and as a bonus inflation, shota, light bondage and detailed Sexscenes and text describing what the MC feels and thinks while being screwed or doing naughty stuff. Sadly no such game exists.. yet.

M

MantisK

believe me man, i'm italian, and i'm pretty sure there's no such thing in our culture today. ( must be a thing of the past)
These are generally old world beliefs. If you are 2nd or 3rd gen Italian-American it may not have been passed on, plus age is another factor. My last experiences with 1st gen immigrants was in the 90's. It was even present in African-American communities. I never understood it. I'm 3rd gen Arab-American on my fathers side, but a cluster-fuck of 8 nationalities going from the 19th century to the Plymouth Landing on my mothers side. As far as I can tell they had no issue tapping anything that moved, any way possible, like good Christians.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
These are generally old world beliefs. If you are 2nd or 3rd gen Italian-American it may not have been passed on, plus age is another factor.
Actually i'm Italian both from my father and mother sides, born and raised in Italy (thats where i live now :eek:penedeyewink:)
This thing must be a pretty old thing or something like that cause i've never heard of it (at least from my generation)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Yeah it's a American-Italian interpretation, and from Sicilian/Calabrese/Napolitan ancester , twisted by the "traditional" vision of the macho-gangster-alpha male......you see my point.
As Scots are greedy people, French are all lovers, Germans are well ordered and Portugese working in construction....Stereotypes, kind of funny sometimes :)

Reactions: pcg50 and -Hex-

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Actually i'm Italian both from my father and mother sides, born and raised in Italy (thats where i live now :eek:penedeyewink:)
This thing must be a pretty old thing or something like that cause i've never heard of it (at least from my generation)
Don't forget that is a quote from a tv-show, an American one wrote by an Italo-American who might has never step a foot in Italy....look at the other American tv show: Irish are all drunks and gangster, India people are all dancing and good with computers, English are all snobs and Russians all evil mobster trading little girls to be slave sex dolls.....and Italian males are all living with their parents to the age of 30 to enjoy the cooking and the free washing machine, hmmm this one is true !!! hahaha, i'm from Italian parents but living in France so don't take offence :)

EDIT: apologies for the off topic.....i won't doing it again.

Reactions: -Hex-

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
About the poll: Corruption but more in a way of making her to realize that she can be as horny and sex deprave as the MC.
And it is not easy to find games like that !! At least i didn't really find one yet. A subtil one, i mean, not a "gosh, this hobo got a huge dick and despite i know him for 2 seconds, i want him to cover me with cum..."

M

MantisK

Don't forget that is a quote from a tv-show, an American one wrote by an Italo-American who might has never step a foot in Italy....look at the other American tv show: Irish are all drunks and gangster, India people are all dancing and good with computers, English are all snobs and Russians all evil mobster trading little girls to be slave sex dolls.....and Italian males are all living with their parents to the age of 30 to enjoy the cooking and the free washing machine, hmmm this one is true !!! hahaha, i'm from Italian parents but living in France so don't take offence :)

EDIT: apologies for the off topic.....i won't doing it again.
Well, being as I know Italians and Sicilians from here and there, I admit I never noticed it so much from them. My Arab dad was old school and delusional, thought himself a gangster when he hung with (alleged) Mafioso's in Boston back in the 40' and 50's. They were the parents of (alleged) Mafioso's I knew in the 80's. Though we never discussed sex.
My real world experience comes from LA in the 90's living with gang-banger's and the multi-cultural world of Hollywood. I knew the other side of the tracks, the world that stood still in time.

Like prison rules, they seem fixed in the mid 19th century. Which has major exceptions. In 19th century America the average age of consent was 10, that they don't follow, but racism (by all colors/nationalities) and sexism still held sway.

My comment was based on actual people that said actual words, not just a TV series (which I saw and laughed about) or other mythos based structure. Still, all of life is based on mythos to some extent. It sits in the back of your mind, like those old testament stories (which cover 3 of the main religions). Certain taboos are repeatedly discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
just gotten into the incest genre lately and if someone said to me i will have a single file folder for a digital model, i´d told him to fuck off. perspectives change, do they?
Sometimes Futa is nice too, depends which artist is creating the scenes.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I really don't care about different fetishes. I'll play any adult game with good story if there are heterosexual scenes - I don't mind if I'll find futanari or gay along the way, even rape, netorare, loli, bestiality, incest... As long as the story is good.

What I don't like is when, in already developed fabula, dev forces out of the blue something completely opposite of what we already saw -mostly NTR, but there are other things as well.

I'm also not particularly fond of mind control that creates mindless zombie characters - slaves without personal views. I' ll need a really good story to be able to play something like that.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I went with corruption, but it has to be done well. In order for it to be done well it must meet the following criteria.

1) Exposition: I dislike it when they tag it as "corruption" when a character is out sucking dicks 5 minutes in. When things get hot, and heavy too fast the girl comes off as just some slut. I like to get to know the girl a bit, an her situation before she inches her way down the dark side.

2) The option to not be corrupted: For instance the female main character is working as a waitress. A customer grabs her ass. The option to do nothing about it, or swat his hand away should be present. This at least goes for the first groping. If you picked to ignore it a couple times it may be okay not to ask anymore.

3) A good reason to not be corrupted: This could be that the girl is a virgin, has a boyfriend, or husband. Perhaps she is an asexual or a lesbian. Maybe the one doing the corrupting is someone who should not be doing such a thing, like a student, or relative, or boss.