• Corruption

• Scat

• Bestiality

• ? Write-in Below

Results are only viewable after voting.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm really happy that foot fetish is missing in the list, love feet is like love genitals. It's not a fetish.
Everyone does or should.
You know, i'm kinda weird like that. Just bare feets turn me off, i hate looking at bare feets, it can ruin my mood.
But if they got high heels on, then i'm like oh yeah baby! look at them feets! so hot!:heartcoveredeyes:

::|:(That's not weird right?... it's kinda weird isn't it?)

Reactions: LaPein and Hgamer

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
For me is the very opposite. I love female barefeet and I hate child feet.

It's not weird is just mainstream, my version and yours. :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
M

MantisK

what about bdsm, bondage, domination, spanking? ...mind control, transformation...sorry but your poll is very short :)
I listed a few, at best you are limited to 10 or 11 options, no matter what hundreds would have been left off, especially the more extreme ones. That is why it expressly stated WRITE IN as an optional vote.

M

MantisK

I'm really happy that foot fetish is missing in the list, love feet is like love genitals. It's not a fetish.
Everyone does or should.
My 4th wife had Flintstone Feet (her words)...

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
I listed a few, at best you are limited to 10 or 11 options, no matter what hundreds would have been left off, especially the more extreme ones. That is why it expressly stated WRITE IN as an optional vote.
ok :)

M

MantisK

Articles to enlighten or agitate...

M

MantisK

Ah.. welcome to the club!
Thats what i mean.. its way better watching a girl doing an other girl with a dick then watching some sweaty dude doing it. I even have people told me its "gay" (as in a bad way).

I dont know what they mean by that. But yes it is two "girls" doing it so i guess it can be gay that way, but that was not the way its was aimed as .
But i dont know, i think it feels less "gay" watching that. Then having a close up of a man and his butthole when he is busy with a girl.

Yea switch here too, i tried throwing myself at Gomly.. but he dont want to have me.
Something about male, blah blah, male. But i wont give up! one day!.. one day..
In several cultures a man giving oral sex to a woman is considered gay. I had an interesting discussion with an Armenian that insisted if I met his family I would never mention his like of that Taboo Fetish. This definitely has cultural variances to it.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I remember watching Sopranos recently in season one They mentioned that licking female pussy is border line gay .

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Told my wife this whole tonguing twat is gay thing, she looked at me and called me a massive sausage jockey .... told her no more tongue and she pouted .... so this is what it feels like to have power.

Reactions: pcg50

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Since we`re talking about Italians and shit:

: I do things with her I can't do with my wife.

: Why can't you do them with your wife?

: Hey, that's the mouth she kisses my kids goodnight with! What are you, crazy?

Always makes me laugh.
:closedtongue:

Edit: Fuck misspellings.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I hate child feet.
Uhm...wat? wait! do i really wanna know?
In several cultures a man giving oral sex to a woman is considered gay. I had an interesting discussion with an Armenian that insisted if I met his family I would never mention his like of that Taboo Fetish. This definitely has cultural variances to it.
Now imagine if that women had a dick! (as in futa) Wooo!!

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I remember watching Sopranos recently in season one They mentioned that licking female pussy is border line gay .
In probably Italian culture ***, i should completed the comment . (if it came up wrong i don't believe any sexual activities with a woman is ''borderline gay '' , including pegging )
And Hey if you want a blowjob , sacrifices should be made .

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Hgamer said:
I hate child feet.

Uhm...wat? wait! do i really wanna know?
Probably I was wrong to write, don't remember what I meant.

In probably Italian culture ***, i should completed the comment . (if it came up wrong i don't believe any sexual activities with a woman is ''borderline gay '' , including pegging )
And Hey if you want a blowjob , sacrifices should be made .
Yes, in italian culture if a man gets pegging is considered gay, in the past at least, but I don't know why.
But of course not lick pussy.

Last edited: