4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Sweet! A woman beating simulator with Hokuto No Ken disguised as Ryu.

I'm gonna be pissed if there isn't a "You're already raped" line in there somewhere.

Nah this is actually funny. Incel The Game would be a Hatred-like shooter with a 20 page manifesto about how you can't get laid.
Aye. Incel the game is those hentai where you're an absolute cigarette ass loser and you hypnotize or whatever underhanded method is given to you to rape all the bitches.

Fighting against stronk women is what Chads do. Godspeed, gentlemen.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Damn, are they loss scenes or anything? Just asking for a friend. ;)

Also reminds me of a non-translated game i saw once in japanese. Will definitely keep an eye on this, as for the people complaining... we gotta let the male domination ryona people have their fun.
There doesn't seem to be any extreme content here (like gore or anything) just a sorta cringe funny title.

Might make something similar in RPGm with femdom since this gets my femdom creative mind spinning.

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
Apparently this game is chromium based. You can press F12 to open dev tools. Is anyone versed enough in chromium to extract the game's assets? Oftentimes demos contain much, much more than what can be easily accessible.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes