• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Feminist F-ist [Final] [Happy monster co., ltd.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sole

A funny chinese game with somewhere between 20 minutes to an hour of content, and good art.

Unfortunately the gameplay is designed around making the player grind/waste their time, if you don't cheat you're probably not going to enjoy the game much, since grinding in this game can get repititive fast, also the final fight's final phase even at max possible stats(without cheating) is just unfair.

Fortunately it's super easy to cheat by editing your save file using notepad++ though, it's located at "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\WaifuFighter", you can only edit money upon just launching the game but once you've purchased atleast one of each skill level up, you can edit all of your skill levels to an amount beyond what the game allows too(super helpful against the final boss's final phase).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

Laughed my ass off.
    It's a great game, short and withouth much content, it doesn't get too grindy but getting the last 2 or 3 final story events is kinda boring.
    Great art and very simple yet pleasing gameplay. Solid 8/10
  3. 2.00 star(s)

toak

For what it is, it's not bad. But what it is, is not great.

Story 3/10

Some virus or something made all women super strong and they took over the world. The MC is part of the patriarchy who train in the mountains to... fight the women and take back over? I don't know, the story's not very interesting or relevant.

There's 5 girls and they each kind of have a story thing with them, but they're also kind of shallow and not very fleshed out, as is the problem with story in these short games.

Katie's a poor delinquent. Chun-Lan's a restaurant owner. Fuuka's a clutzy ninja. Danielle's a pampered vampire. Wummy's a carefree savage. Just a bunch of stereotypes and one-dimensional characters.

Gameplay 4/10

Kind of novel, not too fun. Fights consist of 3 phases. You match up/down/left/right with the right timing. 2 extra things are either no action, or reverse (so left when it's right).

Fights earn you money which you spend to make your fighting better or unlock story. It's kind of grindy since fights aren't that fun.

Kind of gameplay quality-of-life thing they're missing is faster dialog. There's no skip so it's just manual clicking with their default text speed, which is quite slow.

Art 6/10

Art's pretty solid but there's not a lot of it. The fights have some nice art as well, but they're just fight animations.

Overall 4/10

The quality is there and you can see the production value. But I want a bit more oomph. The story's shallow and forgettable. There's no character development, which I know is a weird criticism for an h-game but the characters are too one-dimensional otherwise.

The gameplay was nice but also slow and grindy. Overall an okay experience but also not that fun.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Short and simple game with simpler mechanics.
    The game has some good points to it
    + The voice acting is really good even though i don't understand Chinese, the voice in the H scenes is quite good.
    + The writing in the scenes is also decent and the game is sprinkled with some funny moments

But overall, the cons outweigh the pros:
    - No skip buttons for the dialogue when needed. For example, if you lost story scenario, you will have to go through all the dialogue all over again while spamming the "next" button.
    - There are some moments where you will surely get hit by the opponent not because of you, but because of the flawed design of the game.
    After you given the chance to hit your opponent, you will obviously spam the hit buttons but then without any warning you will get back to defending and most probably you will push the wrong button while defending because you were still spamming the attack.
    Another scenario where this happens is when you go through the story scenes again and again and want just to skip the dialogue, you will spam the next key and at some point the fight will start and again you will miss the defense. This could easily be implemented better by showing the "FIGHT" screen when the fight actually starts gameplay-wise and not when there is still dialogue to be presented.
    - No animation in the H scenes which is misleading to TAG the game with the animation tag where you have no animated H-scenes
  5. 2.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

A great game wasted by pointless grind.

It looks really good, the writing's consistently funny, the gameplay is simple but satisfying, and there's enough content for a good hour or two. But the majority of the content has to be purchased to unlock, and the prices quickly become absurd. This would be ok if there was more variety to the game, but there just isn't. The fights are a fun and funny challenge the first time around, but there's no justification for having to replay them a dozen times over.

Overall, not worth your time. Such a waste of a good game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

You play as a chad sigma male crackhead who has been training in the mountains for his whole life, never saw a woman until he was a grown man and he only exists to defeat the strongest women in the world. If that doesnt describe an amazing and goofy story, i dont know what will.

The game is great, even though i dont enjoy rythm games, i found it simple enough to enjoy it. The artstyle is great, with some real waifu potential. Sadly i cant give this game a 5/5, simply because there isnt enough of it. The game is too short (around 2 hours) to really invest yourself into it, either the gameplay, the story or the characters, if it was atleast 2 hours longer, then it could have been a great game.

But oh well, i enjoyed what i got either way, you should too.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Feminist F-ist is a quick-time event extended into an entire game. Combat consists of series of quick time events, requiring more or less of them based on the difficulty of your opponent and how much you've spent on character upgrades.

This isn't the first game I've played of this type, and it's not inherently awful. Unfortunately, I have a problem with the scaffold around it. You can't skip dialogue on story battles even if you've already lost it before. This can get very tedious since there's no skip function to make the dialogue pass faster.

In addition, there's so much needless grind. Each of the five girls story battle unlocks for free once you've beaten the previous girl, but then you have to buy their date with money earned from grinding the combat system and then pay twice as much to buy fucking them. This is on top of the upgrades you will likely need to beat the girls at all. I don't dislike the battle system, but I also don't want to play it twenty or thirty times to unlock all the content.

The story makes the game at least mildly amusing as you grind your face into it. But it's just too damn much.

Feminist F-ist isn't a bad game if you like QTE style fighters, but there's only so long anyone can tolerate them before getting bored. You'll hit that point on this game long before the game ends.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 4.5/5, Game with satisfying combat, dumb fun story, and AMAZING art

Gameplay 4/5, very basic "rhythm?" style gameplay with little depth but still satisfying. Game takes around 2-3 hrs to finish along with the little bit of grind

Story 4/5, Surprisingly enjoyable it is quite simply "dumb fun", it does however get less interesting as you go, the story is also incomplete the game just ends

Characters 4/5, Characters feel more unique than usual, I enjoyed the short time spent with each of them

Art 5+/5, The art is just amazing, completely different league than most I have seen.

H Scene 3/5, 1 picture per H Scene, its an amazingly drawn picture but that's all there is to it.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

randomhumanbeing

Rhythm games with some H contents. ~1.5 hours for all the contents.

Having fun for like the first ~10 minutes because of the writing.
    However, the game gets boring as it requires some grind to unlock H contents. Also, the writing becomes more predictable and less exciting as I progress.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

This game has great writing. I often found myself laugfing instead of fapping
    The art is great.
    I like the parody of it.
    The female characters are also interesting.
    Gameplay is short and simple but for me it was really fun.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

KyuubiGoku

I was honestly gonna pass this over until I read the description which had me laughing my ass off.

I can honestly say that giving it a shot was one of the best things I ever did. Now, it's not something amazing that'll knock your socks off, but it is very fun. The premise of this whole thing had me splitting my sides.

The girls are really hot and the scenes can get you going. The controls actually aren't that difficult. If you practice for like 3-5 mins, then you'll get it down without much difficulty.

Now, the game is kinda short. Shorter than I would have liked. I would have liked to face other girls and get them to submit to my fists, but it is what it is. A good hentai game to pass the time.

If you're looking for a hentai game with some depth, this isn't for you.
    If you just wanna ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! to victory and have a laugh, then knock yourself out with this.

I'd give it a 9.1/10 for the fun. Would have been a straight 10 if it were longer.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

Just finished playing this fun game.
    It's short and entertaining.

Pros:
    - Down with the f.emi.nism ¡¡¡
    - Comedic premise and characters.
    - Very good art.
    - Very fun game to play.
    - Good mechanics.
    - Good design.
    - Excellent soundtracks.

Cons:
    - Short. Too short for a very good game like this one.

I can recommend to support this game on Steam. It is a worthy game.

Very good for a short gameplay between doing your daily things on your PC. XD
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Helldien

Feminist F-ist [Final]

The game is excellent in all aspects, good amount of hours of gameplay, fun, good story and original, the graphics are good and technically there are no flaws.

Unfortunately, in the Hentai aspect it could have been improved a lot. The game consists of good quality uncensored images, but has little variety and quantity of images, as well as lack of animations, having improved this aspect the truth would have been a perfet game.

I give this game an 8.3 out of 10.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Greg_

Easily one of the most entertaining game among it's genre.
    The humour, the music, the art, the gameplay, all of it is soo good, and so fun. Usually, that's what matters, fun.

I've thought that it's not quite challenging, which would be fine, since the main focus here isn't to be sadistically hard, but entertaining, goofy and sexy. That is until i've reached the 3rd fight. It is a bit more challenging than the previous two, which is actually great. I reckon the last two fights are similar, since I haven't finished it yet.

I'm not even qualified to review this game.
    However, what i've seen so far already convinced me that this game is freakin A+ material so far.

10 out of 10 would laugh my ass off again.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Laxard

This game have no right to have such great dialogues, even if they were a bit butchered by translation and the fact that they have chinese parody as a core in the first place

The gameplay itself is "reaction game" which is quite easy for veterans of the genre, especially if you level up your "dynamic vision" skill in the game.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Donkers

It's a fun parody game that's pretty short to go through. There is potential with the gameplay but there's some technical features lacking. One is autoplay for text and the game will crash suddenly at times. If optimized and developed further, a sequel could have good potential
  17. 3.00 star(s)

droplet

Everyone's already said everything that needs to be said, but I have to point out it's a game that looks like there would be a ton of ryona in it and there isn't. There's like a single CG that fits the bill and that's it.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

firenun

Gameplay is fun and simple.
    Art work is really great.
    Voices are top notch.
    Beautiful humor.

Few fighters (5).
    No animations.
    A bit repetitive and slow.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 9/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay:9/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 8/10

You, are ready fucked.

Well that was a fun little game. Kinda like Dragons Rising, except the main character isn't a total pussy and is very much in the Kazuma camp of true equality.

So yeah, you punch a bunch of women. A cocky Yankee type, a Chinese restaurant owner, twin ninjas, a fucking high vampire, and a tribal god. This is very much a dumbed down version of Punch Out, so you duck left, right, up and down before being allowed to spam your own punch. Each girl introduces a new gimmick, like reverse dodging, fake attacks, and recovering their hp if they land a hit. Pretty basic stuff still, and after a couple rounds you'll probably have the rhythm down pat to where you're scoring perfect dodges and have a full score at the end of every match. Which earns you cash, which you can then use to upgrade your power, speed, health, and foresight.

After defeating each fighter, you use your totally not underhanded move of playing to their weakness, having them fall for you, and then sucker punching them into the sky. You can rechallange each girl to farm cash, use it to upgrade OR use it to unlock story with each one. Your first story is unlocked after you beat them the first time, where you fuck them into submission after beating them down. The subsequent story introduces their more girlish and personality, and the final one to another sex scene but with more handholding and kissing.

Sadly, there's only 5 girls and after nailing the timing on fights, things will be over before you know it. Only the farming to unlock story holding you back.

Oh, uh, and the vampire was the best character IMO.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

This is a fun fighting game with great art, the gameplay is good you need to block the attacks that can be more difficult for each girl you defeat and jokes too lmao I was laughing. This was the first game that I played voiced in Chinese it is good.
    I had a few slowdowns at the start of the fights and in the last girl the game freezes for some reason.