4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

zesxdcfvgbhunij

Aug 30, 2022
Soooooo... I really wanted to play this game, but I don't have a gpu with vulkan support. Is there a version with openGL or do I need to stop dragging my feet on a gpu upgrade?

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017

Hello everyone, Sorry for being so silent recently, it was a tiring month for me. A new version is approaching, with Zoe 1.72!
Here are the main highlights:
- Cum eating after the main pegging event, the MC will now leave cum on the bedsheet (caged or not) and Zoe will request you to clean it! - Feet licking during bull event, if your foot fetish is high enough, Zoe may start thinking that you could do more than just watch
- Cowgirl position for Zoe and Jeff
After this version, I'll go back to Emily for a while. She has been abandoned long enough!
By the way, I found a potential new model for Emily, what do you think about it?
Stay safe everyone!

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019

Hello everyone, Sorry for being so silent recently, it was a tiring month for me. A new version is approaching, with Zoe 1.72!
Here are the main highlights:
- Cum eating after the main pegging event, the MC will now leave cum on the bedsheet (caged or not) and Zoe will request you to clean it! - Feet licking during bull event, if your foot fetish is high enough, Zoe may start thinking that you could do more than just watch
- Cowgirl position for Zoe and Jeff
After this version, I'll go back to Emily for a while. She has been abandoned long enough!
By the way, I found a potential new model for Emily, what do you think about it?
Stay safe everyone!
please sell emily at steam i want to buy it

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
And I only started liking the updated and cleaned up game about Zoe..
Imperfect, kinda straight forward and all that but I loved it!
And then he swaps to the long forgotten another girl...(Emily)
And I had so many ideas what else could be done for this one (not weird personal kinks or whatever but general things)...
I just hope Zoe will get the next update not in 2 years..

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I think we should get a cuck chair event it's there for a reason and wedding night cuckolding would perfect in my opinion hope we get something like that before the game finishes completely.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes