4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
I play agane but the updated version 1.7f3, and was surprised by the presence of audio dialogs, and the development of the plot. The game is done very competently, Zoya-wife gradually makes a slave out of her husband and it's beautiful. Her demands become more rigid and overbearing.
The dialogs are awesome.

5 out of 5 stars

Author, please keep going!

Last edited:
Reactions: Will619

XXXZealotXXX

Oct 28, 2023
Previous version worked but this one isn't loading . Anybody else having this problem ? I'm using Windows 7 ( can't update further, old computer).

mero2496

Jun 11, 2022
when i start the game i get a black screen and the menu is apearing
is there any solution ? i'm using windows version

May 25, 2022
when i start the game i get a black screen and the menu is apearing
is there any solution ? i'm using windows version
I have not played in a long time but here is something to try if you haven't already:

1. try ctrl +enter to open windowed mode
2. try alt+tab to switch tabs

Reactions: mero2496

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Hello, I hope you are well, I am sending you this comment because I am desperate to solve the mission "FORCED CLEANING" (from the cum eating section), I simply cannot complete it, can someone help me unblock it, please :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for update. Version here (on f95zone) now better. Random now not so annnoying like before. Almost all scene I achived without problem. Some scene no, but I don't played very long in this version. In infinity mode almost all scene you can triger without problem.

Reactions: Sean Poon
Jan 20, 2022
Would be great to have an optional nonconsent game mode where the dialogue choices to opt out of things are disregarded and everything is done on her initiative, as well as to add a 3-5 day cooldown to the events so you don't end up with the same events playing over and over again, and if the player uses the "boost" dialogue option for that fetish lower the cooldown to 1-2 days.

Blamtronic

Jul 16, 2023
Hello, I hope you are well, I am sending you this comment because I am desperate to solve the mission "FORCED CLEANING" (from the cum eating section), I simply cannot complete it, can someone help me unblock it, please :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
If I remember well you must clean the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room table and one of the furnitures in teh bedroom. It was hard for me too.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes