4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
yes but there is no need to download anything everything plays directly on the internet browser, so it should work, right?
What version or web page are you looking at? With every one that I’ve seen you have to download the file, unpack the zip, and run the exe. I haven’t seen anything about playing it with an internet broswer.

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
What version or web page are you looking at? With every one that I’ve seen you have to download the file, unpack the zip, and run the exe. I haven’t seen anything about playing it with an internet broswer.
well I looked and it does not seem to be in conflict with the rules of the site so I will post the link directly to you

Aug 21, 2018
i have downloaded the 0.81 version, i can run the game, but when I open the game saves page, nothing appears, even though I still have the saves on my computer !?

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
The game is perfect and all but with the problem regarding the save files getting corrupted...is way too much annoying then restarting the game. Dev should definitely find what's causing that black screen and fix it. I tried all of those mentioned solutions, loading the game from previous clean save file, but whatever I do, the problem still occurs once I create the new save file. Doesn't matter if I change the variables or not...what a shame.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
he is making a small update for blackmore with a vivienne side quest and the memory room. might take a while until he wants to finish femdom city, since the only things missing is the endings in the game

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes