4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
just do nothing but sleep for two weeks so you fail to pay the taxes
i do this but not work afther 20 days he back to city and dont go to prison woth futa ? could you guve me that save i really cant find that way .? i am greatful to you if you do

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
This article was published on the 88th day. I guess there will be no taxes anymore. Is the game over? The shower wasn't a secret door and the underpass wasn't an invitation to fight...
mantis.jpg

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
(sorry for my poor english ) For people who complain because the game is slow or they would like a Mac version, reassure me that you are aware that the game is streaming on the internet and that it runs very well, right?:unsure:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
(sorry for my poor english ) For people who complain because the game is slow or they would like a Mac version, reassure me that you are aware that the game is streaming on the internet and that it runs very well, right?:unsure:
“Is streaming” ? Do you mean the game is free to download? Since the last update it won’t run at all on my PC

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
“Is streaming” ? Do you mean the game is free to download? Since the last update it won’t run at all on my PC
no we can't download it, the game is played directly on the browser and it runs very well on it
I could put the link (although it is very easily found with Google) but I don't know if this is allowed on this site

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
no we can't download it, the game is played directly on the browser and it runs very well on it
I could put the link (although it is very easily found with Google) but I don't know if this is allowed on this site
Which site has it online? Everywhere I've seen has the same download as here (0.81)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes