• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know how many sex scenes there are? There’s the customer scenes ( 5, I think?), the rape scene with Elis, there’s the sex scene with Rin at the beach, and the borderline sex scene with Noel at the beach.

There was also some email Elis sends about Rin being desheveled, which leads to the sex meet up spot and the MC will say that they should go back there later, but I can’t seem to meet Rin there, is that where it ends for now? Also, which character’s story is finished? I seem to recall hearing that one of the routes was either finished or almost finished, but I don’t know which one it is.

EDIT: Found out that Elis’ route was the finished one, so that’s one more sex scene.
i need this walkthrough

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Not long after completing the holiday event I am walking into work, have over $400 and am suddenly a slave of the landlord for not paying $200 rent? I call bullshit on this game.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The game is , apparently. Version is now V1. The cover art was also updated; it now looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The price was also increased to $20, but it is currently on a 50% off sale. I guess it counts to have the Complete tag for this now?

amen2134

Feb 5, 2022
of Draw Event
for object o_pause:

Variable o_pause.st_end(101331, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_pause_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_pause_Draw_0 (line -1)

what is this? pls help me

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes