Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Man, I really wish I could enjoy the gameplay. I love everything except the burger flipping stuff.
After losing a game, I used the above info ( AppData\Local\Femboy_Burgers )to give one of my saves $20,000. Using that money to avoid working the line (F12 baby!), I finished one of the story line while learning more of the mechanics of the game.
So for the other two romantic possibilities in the game, going to try playing the game normal.

Oh... found it easier to play on my laptop then desktop. Less real estate to drag the mouse cursor across, and yes I know I could make the screen smaller on my desktop but that just too much work with multiple monitors.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
hey are there any scenes yet in this game or is it still new and only just gameplay rn? worth downloading?

lucky1guy

Jan 26, 2020
hey are there any scenes yet in this game or is it still new and only just gameplay rn? worth downloading?
At the moment there is the gameplay with some visual novel-like scenes, 1 scene at the end of the first week, and 1 game over scene, very little spicy scenes right now. Worth looking at but still short

Reactions: memextrap
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes