RPGM WIP Female Occupation Army vs Prince

Elpeluca

Jun 26, 2017
2nd patch is complete and uploaded in the OP. This patch covers everything up to arriving at the desert. Probably about 2 hours or so of gameplay if you read the text, obviously less if you skip everything.

This should give you a good idea of what the game is about though, and help decide whether it is a project you want to stick with or not.

I did not playtest this very much since I viciously hate playtesting. There are definitely some typos and grammatical errors in there, but I think everything is overall legible and is certainly a step up from even the best MTLs. If you run into any major problems like crashes, missed text translations, obvious syntax errors, or translations cut off by text boxes, let me know. Send a screengrab if you can.

If you want to tell me I missed a comma or incorrectly added an apostrophe to "its", kindly eat a bag of dicks :)

Nah dude...im so happy you made this patch. Keep up the good work !

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is this game super hard to translate?
No, it's pretty easy, just time consuming. It gets boring thinking of ways to say dick or boobs 250 times each while trying to not keep using the same vocabulary over and over again. It's real easy to get burned out though, so I personally try to manage my own motivation by not forcing myself to translate if I'm just not feeling it, otherwise I'll give up on the project if it becomes too much of a chore.

Reactions: SweetdomGames

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
No, it's pretty easy, just time consuming. It gets boring thinking of ways to say dick or boobs 250 times each while trying to not keep using the same vocabulary over and over again. It's real easy to get burned out though, so I personally try to manage my own motivation by not forcing myself to translate if I'm just not feeling it, otherwise I'll give up on the project if it becomes too much of a chore.

How much have you managed to translate so far?

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
Reached the town after the Desert, I guess that's where the translation ends since I can't seem to find my way into that library, It's a nice game I hope I get to finish it one day, props to you bahamut2195, translating isn't easy so I want you to know your effort is appreciated.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Reached the town after the Desert, I guess that's where the translation ends since I can't seem to find my way into that library, It's a nice game I hope I get to finish it one day, props to you bahamut2195, translating isn't easy so I want you to know your effort is appreciated.
Thanks. That is the end for the moment. The game is still on my to-do list, it's just taking a back seat for a while. Translating is a drag and if I don't step away sometimes I'll burn out.

VolatileCrimson

Mar 20, 2018
Hey there, hope all is well!
Any updates on this translation?
Simply curious since I haven't seen any activity on here for a while.

Reactions: DK-MC

Tyrew

Jan 26, 2021
Hey there, hope all is well!
Any updates on this translation?
Simply curious since I haven't seen any activity on here for a while.
I second this question, though I know bahamut just finished IQ. Everyone needs breaks. Also if you need a fix of this art style someone translated elite teacher shinobu. Some text wrap errors but overall better than moonrunes.

Reactions: VolatileCrimson

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, the game is fun, but there is no quest logo, I have a question and a request, it is about the pyramid, what you need to have a pass and a library to get somehow there, but I don't know what and how, and so I go from the library to the pyramid, I can't push the game further

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, the game is fun, but there is no quest logo, I have a question and a request, it is about the pyramid, what you need to have a pass and a library to get somehow there, but I don't know what and how, and so I go from the library to the pyramid, I can't push the game further
In the city with the library, there should be a fight in the alley to the left of the library. Winning that should open up a new area on the world map. It doesn't sound like you are at the point yet where you can enter the library or the pyramid.

I have attached my save folder from my playthrough. Save 17 is at the point where it sounds like you are at, in the alley I mentioned.

Save 29 has the full gallery.

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
In the city with the library, there should be a fight in the alley to the left of the library. Winning that should open up a new area on the world map. It doesn't sound like you are at the point yet where you can enter the library or the pyramid.

I have attached my save folder from my playthrough. Save 17 is at the point where it sounds like you are at, in the alley I mentioned.

Save 29 has the full gallery.
Thank you