RPGM WIP Female Occupation Army vs Prince

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This is my ongoing translation of by . I am not a Japanese speaker, so it is built on a machine translation of the game. Therefore, the translation is far from perfect, but it's legible and sensible. Please support the dev if you can. I'm sure a resourceful group such as yourselves can find links to the game if not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current Patch:

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
You still should find or ask someone to find the game,the process can be a pain in the ass and dissuate potential players.

I might find it myself,where do i send it then?

• Angry
Reactions: Oathakafaze

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You still should find or ask someone to find the game,the process can be a pain in the ass and dissuate potential players.

I might find it myself,where do i send it then?
You or anyone else can track down the game and post it wherever you want. I'm not going to report posts that are offering to share the game or anything like that. Besides, googling the game will bring up download links pretty easily.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
iv finished it,
its 100% cartoony/vanilla and the Shota design looks like a mix of teen or adult, it depends on your perspective,
(im 100% sure its not against this site rule 7),
this dev previous shota games are already on this site.

here's the latest updated version of the game, Raw/unpatched---->enjoy

Jan 2, 2020
iv finished it,
its 100% cartoony/vanilla and the Shota design looks like a mix of teen or adult, it depends on your perspective,
(im 100% sure its not against this site rule 7),
this dev previous shota games are already on this site.

here's the latest updated version of the game, Raw/unpatched---->enjoy

Good job

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Quick progress report:

This week was FOAvP week for me. I managed to complete all the backbone system stuff like skills, items, states etc..., plus hopefully fixing the spoils of battle stuff that had me perplexed for a while.

I managed to finish everything in the intro, and the entire Army camp. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it is a place we will revisit several times, so has a surprising amount of dialog, plus the recollection room is finished which is one of the largest translating areas in the game.

I will begin to move south toward our first encounter with the Amazon Army, and the first victory/defeat scenes as well. I think with all this structural stuff plus the main hub completed, things will more along more quickly from here. I'm back to Incubus Quest next week, so more translating for this game will take place the following week.

Jan 2, 2020
Quick progress report:

This week was FOAvP week for me. I managed to complete all the backbone system stuff like skills, items, states etc..., plus hopefully fixing the spoils of battle stuff that had me perplexed for a while.

I managed to finish everything in the intro, and the entire Army camp. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it is a place we will revisit several times, so has a surprising amount of dialog, plus the recollection room is finished which is one of the largest translating areas in the game.

I will begin to move south toward our first encounter with the Amazon Army, and the first victory/defeat scenes as well. I think with all this structural stuff plus the main hub completed, things will more along more quickly from here. I'm back to Incubus Quest next week, so more translating for this game will take place the following week.
Its been over 2 weeks,any update on the translation?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Its been over 2 weeks,any update on the translation?
I got a shit ton done last week. I managed to plow through roughly a quarter of the game, which was a surprise. I wouldn't count on that kind of progress consistently, but it was a really good week.

I debated a patch to release what I have, but I feel like I want to wait until I get to the desert before that. It's one area away.

hobgobgoblin

Aug 10, 2018
I got a shit ton done last week. I managed to plow through roughly a quarter of the game, which was a surprise. I wouldn't count on that kind of progress consistently, but it was a really good week.

I debated a patch to release what I have, but I feel like I want to wait until I get to the desert before that. It's one area away.
you're a hero.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Jan 2, 2020

Alright

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Any updates on the translation for now? Just being curious & eagerly waiting.
I finished much of Ur village yesterday, which was like 250 entries. I hope to wrap up Ur today plus the Mandragora scenes, and move on to Ur forest after that. I'll release the first patch then, since that seems like a natural point to do so. Play testingay take a day or two. Should be done by the end of the week.

VonMaus

Nov 21, 2018
I finished much of Ur village yesterday, which was like 250 entries. I hope to wrap up Ur today plus the Mandragora scenes, and move on to Ur forest after that. I'll release the first patch then, since that seems like a natural point to do so. Play testingay take a day or two. Should be done by the end of the week.
Sounds amazing, you are doing great work ^^

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
2nd patch is complete and uploaded in the OP. This patch covers everything up to arriving at the desert. Probably about 2 hours or so of gameplay if you read the text, obviously less if you skip everything.

This should give you a good idea of what the game is about though, and help decide whether it is a project you want to stick with or not.

I did not playtest this very much since I viciously hate playtesting. There are definitely some typos and grammatical errors in there, but I think everything is overall legible and is certainly a step up from even the best MTLs. If you run into any major problems like crashes, missed text translations, obvious syntax errors, or translations cut off by text boxes, let me know. Send a screengrab if you can.

If you want to tell me I missed a comma or incorrectly added an apostrophe to "its", kindly eat a bag of dicks :)