• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also, Dame is the honorific/title, not the name of the position, right? Like you wouldn't say Patrick Stewart is "a Sir", you'd either say "Patrick Stewart is a knight" or refer to him as "Sir Patrick Stewart". I'd expect the same would be true for women - you'd either say "Judy Dench is a knight" or refer to her as "Dame Judy Dench", but not say "Judy Dench is a Dame" (especially since the word his picked up slang connotations having nothing to do with knighthood).

...how weird is it that the only famous knights at this point are those knighted to honor achievements in the arts? If all these actors and musicians are ever called upon to take up the sword and defend the realm, we'll know the UK is in deep shit.
No, actually (afaik), Dame was both the honorific and rank when it was used. I have no idea how the actual female knights in history would have been referred to as. As for the slang connotations (again afaik) they originated from using dame to refer to an attractive, high class women and went from there.

And yeah, modern (British) knighthood is just to honor people who the PM and royal family wants to recognize, though that only applies to British citizens. If you're not a citizen you can only get an honorary knighthood, which doesn't allow use of Sir / Dame.

Reactions: dd777

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
there's gotta be an uncensor patch. also this game reminds me of the delila's war trilogy..

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
is NTR avoidable(have to do it for the memes, although there prob might not be there..)

RM

May 25, 2017
Here's a link to the CG rip, hosted online:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2642157

Overview:
Female Knight Limish is summoned by the Duke of Fern and entrusted with the care of the Duke's Firstborn Line.
It is an orthodox dungeon crawler RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2016-01-27
Original Title: 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~
Developer: Momoshiba Anzu
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final - v1.02
Language: English (Edited MTL by Jog23ger)
Translation Thread: F95
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 2642158 View attachment 2642159 View attachment 2642160 View attachment 2642163 View attachment 2642164 View attachment 2642165 View attachment 2642166
Can you have a link elsewhere non of the 4 works for me

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Is it just me or is there a sudden surge in Female Protagonist games made in rpgm like this one?! Not that I'm against it but where the special harem and monster girl banging male protagonist ones at! Not to mention all these are complete or so tag says... Was this some sort of rpgm translation wave for non translated rpgm games?!
I imagine it's a lot easier to make fem protag focused games since you only have to design and write for one female character, whereas a harem game you gotta design a bunch and then give them all a comparable amount of scenes.

Likewise as far as translations go these games tend to be way shorter than harem based ones, so it's easier to crank out translations for them.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Just download that software RPGVX Ace RTP from website and install it in your game folder directory. Pretty simple
Shouldn't even have to be in the game directory. As long as he installs it, it'll make use of it on its own.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can you have a link elsewhere non of the 4 works for me
The links here are pretty good. Gofile and Pixeldrain are as fast as Mega if you're a free user.
Took me 3 seconds to download the game from Gofile.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes