• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Female Knight Rimish - The Fern Dedication Chronicles [Final] [Momoshiba Anzu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

UberCum

After a few translation updates, I can say that the game has become quite playable.
    The game itself is very good, not tedious, varied, with fun relationship mechanics.
    I recommend it if you're not afraid of old RPG makers.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Prustan

I wanted to like this. The premise is right up my alley, and the female knight is cute. However, while the translation is mostly understandable, it is annoyingly incomplete, which breaks me out of the happy zone I want to be in while playing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Destroyer321

The game itself is ok. It's a pretty linear 18+ rpg game, in order to progress into the game you need to do quests. So you are mainly just there for the scenes. The story is as simple as it goes, the shota prince and his knight go on a journey to become stronger to break the curse from a succubus demon. If he does not have sex once a day, he will die. The game like most hentai games suffers from translation problems however is somewhat enough for the player to understand the context. There are affection levels for these 2 characters and lewdness levels. If you fail any of the quests when fighting the bosses with 80-100 lewdness with the female knight you get one of the bad endings and cutscenes where she gets punished. If you have high affection and lewdness, the dialogue changes when they get to some indecency depending on how high or low these statuses are. The scenes also change. You only need to get the cutscene once to unlock all lewdness levels and affection levels for new dialogues.

The only way to lower the lewdness level is by confessing your sins to a nun named Sister in the town. If your lewdness is high enough you can do the deeds to specific npcs to unlock the scenes. However this can ruin the relationship of the prince and knight which will lower their affection. There is more that I would explain, that I'm just too lazy to do.

The translation could be better and is not fully completed. -1
    4/5 game.