Recommending Female domination Games

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Just to understand where I was coming from, prior to this conversation the only "femdom" I had seen was " " which on reflection was probably a bad representative, as that resembles mind break more than femdom. The main character doesn't start out as a masochistic, in fact he doesn't end as one either. His parents have died and he is now raised by his older sister, and it is shown he places a lot of trust in his sisters as they went through their parents death. On his birthday the two sisters forcibly confine him, he tries to fight back but is overpowered and they then proceed to torment him until he goes insane.

The sisters aren't femdom as you describe it, they are sociopaths. Which might be where I got it in my head that femdom is simply a woman who hates men. I recall one scene in which the girl comes home from school and he is tied to the floor naked, as she walks by she kicks him in the nuts very hard. He begs her to stop and she replies: "don't you understand yet? We love you so much." Then she kicks him again and walks away.

Calling it "showing off the beauty of the female form" is like saying Euphoria is about "the importance of teamwork."

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just to understand where I was coming from, prior to this conversation the only "femdom" I had seen was " " which on reflection was probably a bad representative, as that resembles mind break more than femdom. The main character doesn't start out as a masochistic, in fact he doesn't end as one either. His parents have died and he is now raised by his older sister, and it is shown he places a lot of trust in his sisters as they went through their parents death. On his birthday the two sisters forcibly confine him, he tries to fight back but is overpowered and they then proceed to torment him until he goes insane.

The sisters aren't femdom as you describe it, they are sociopaths. Which might be where I got it in my head that femdom is simply a woman who hates men. I recall one scene in which the girl comes home from school and he is tied to the floor naked, as she walks by she kicks him in the nuts very hard. He begs her to stop and she replies: "don't you understand yet? We love you so much." Then she kicks him again and walks away.

Calling it "showing off the beauty of the female form" is like saying Euphoria is about "the importance of teamwork."
There is an extremely wide range in what people call femdom, and that includes things that are very brutal/sadistic to very mild/loving. Naturally, games range from mild to extreme, just like maledom games.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018

Yeah i understand how that may be confusing, but as fanboi said above; femdom comes in all shapes and sizes. Some people like mild forms of a dominating relationship, and as in all other fetishes, others tend to like more extreme forms. This list has representatives from both, but tend to lean more towards extreme. That's why i've included this at the bottom of the list:

"(Fair warning; some of these are pretty hardcore, so i encourage you to check them out before playing)"

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if I'm late to the party, but as a femdom lover i gotta say (about the early start of this conversation) that It's not true what Aseratrix about femdom being devoid of vaginal penetration. It just depends on the person and the relationship. Actually, when my current gf is dominating me it is mostly vaginal penetration, and no it's not softcore erotica because the focus on femdom is not about the act, it's about the mentality behind it. If a domme is multiorgasmic and likes to use your dick to cum 5 times before you can earn the privilage to even look at her (like in my case), that's just as much femdom as the domme who wants to sit on your face and only touches your dick once a week. The femom is about the woman having control and making use of it to whatever she pleases, and that may include vaginal penetration same as any other sexual practice.

Also also, about Starless. I take the game as femdom and has some great scenes (again the fact that some domme enjoys cum is not any less femdom, it's about what SHE desires, and if it's cum then cum it is and it's your duty to provide) but the problema is the other maid. We are being dommed by the Mistress and that, in itself, is femdom, but the sexual action is usually with that submissive girl which is what makes the femdom more "indirect" and so, seems softer. I would recomend the game Discipline, whose femdom is more centred around pleasing dominant girls.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't know if I'm late to the party, but as a femdom lover i gotta say (about the early start of this conversation) that It's not true what Aseratrix about femdom being devoid of vaginal penetration. It just depends on the person and the relationship. Actually, when my current gf is dominating me it is mostly vaginal penetration, and no it's not softcore erotica because the focus on femdom is not about the act, it's about the mentality behind it. If a domme is multiorgasmic and likes to use your dick to cum 5 times before you can earn the privilage to even look at her (like in my case), that's just as much femdom as the domme who wants to sit on your face and only touches your dick once a week. The femom is about the woman having control and making use of it to whatever she pleases, and that may include vaginal penetration same as any other sexual practice.

Also also, about Starless. I take the game as femdom and has some great scenes (again the fact that some domme enjoys cum is not any less femdom, it's about what SHE desires, and if it's cum then cum it is and it's your duty to provide) but the problema is the other maid. We are being dommed by the Mistress and that, in itself, is femdom, but the sexual action is usually with that submissive girl which is what makes the femdom more "indirect" and so, seems softer. I would recomend the game Discipline, whose femdom is more centred around pleasing dominant girls.
Maybe not always devoid of it, but certainly not its focus. I would also distinguish cases of bottoming from the top and topping from the bottom.

If you were to search for femdom content online (or offline), it would soon be apparent how rare actual PIV sex is within that category - and not without reasons.

This balance of course would be somewhat different in a romantic relationship, because that presumably contains other aspects of bonding as well. But it is not at all surprising that on the other hand, most pro-dommes don't consider themselves prostitutes and 99% of the time they would refuse to involve PIV sex into their repertoire.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Herencia - Prison Queendom

Sadly its in Japanese (I wish I could speak it), and there are tons of other games like this all in Japanese.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The femdom is about the woman having control and making use of it to whatever she pleases, and that may include vaginal penetration same as any other sexual practice.
Really? Any other? Where is the limit? I have heard here a woman who likes to drink a guys cum (even his piss) is still a femdom if she forces him into that activity. If she forces the sub to strangle her and fuck her from behind like a dog is she also still a femdom? Btw there is a game here with a femdom tag where the "Domme" has a scene like that...

Well I can't follow that logic. To me that is simply a kinky woman, who uses the control she was given to satisfy some of her kinks. I mean following that logic guys paying for professional dominatrices are into maledom then, since they control these women (with money) to satisfy their kinks.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Really? Any other? Where is the limit? I have heard here a woman who likes to drink a guys cum (even his piss) is still a femdom if she forces him into that activity. If she forces the sub to strangle her and fuck her from behind like a dog is she also still a femdom? Btw there is a game here with a femdom tag where the "Domme" has a scene like that...

Well I can't follow that logic. To me that is simply a kinky woman, who uses the control she was given to satisfy some of her kinks. I mean following that logic guys paying for professional dominatrices are into maledom then, since they control these women (with money) to satisfy their kinks.
Yeah, I completely agree. That's rather bottoming from the top: a submissive ordering another submissive to dom him or her. Topping from the bottom would be a submissive directing a dominant from below. These are non-standard cases, easily confusing.

1 rule that must be true for real femdom: it always respects the female sex, thus a female who would require a sub to disrespect her, would go against the first premise.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin and Fleep

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Frosty2000 I agree with what Aseratrix about that rule. That's why, for example a domme drinking the sub's piss wouldn't be femdom, since drinking that can't be anything but disrespect. Making the sub treat her like a dog is obviously not respectful either (making the sub choke her or hit her is not respectful either). But I don't think vaginal sex can count as being any kind of disrespect towards the female sex, as long as it is made to please her.

I actually do search for femdom content online (as it's my kink) and I would say there's plenty of vaginal sex, even though it's true it's not the "main dish" like in vanilla sex, in femdom it's just another tool, as footplay, orgasm denial, CBT or any other of the wide toolbox femdom has.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Frosty2000 I agree with what Aseratrix about that rule. That's why, for example a domme drinking the sub's piss wouldn't be femdom, since drinking that can't be anything but disrespect. Making the sub treat her like a dog is obviously not respectful either (making the sub choke her or hit her is not respectful either). But I don't think vaginal sex can count as being any kind of disrespect towards the female sex, as long as it is made to please her.

I actually do search for femdom content online (as it's my kink) and I would say there's plenty of vaginal sex, even though it's true it's not the "main dish" like in vanilla sex, in femdom it's just another tool, as footplay, orgasm denial, CBT or any other of the wide toolbox femdom has.
Didn't have a problem with the vaginal intercourse statement. You said though: "...as any other sexual practice." So yeah I guess you agree it can't be just any other sexual practice the woman would want to do. ;)

Reactions: Fleep

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Haven't found it on the list.
But if you play agaisnt Girls (you can choose to play agaisnt only guys) Kinky Fight Club is pretty much FemDom.
I woudl love if you could add it to the list.

Reactions: wsdh and Choo-choo

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know why people think that Starless game has anything femdom in it. I endured that stupid interview section staring at the protagonist cock shooting cum over a girl then being serviced orally by the Mistress. I am really into femdom and I can categorically say, it has 0% femdom in it - at least for an hour into the game...and even if it has any later, having to endure any more pov parts of a dick spurting cum all over the place does not worth the wait. I got completely turned off by this game.
I know you said this months ago, but as someone that played all the games you're talking about (for the recrod, Euphoria, while probably one of my top 3 visual novels, it doesn't really have much femdom. There is like one game over ending that involves it, but the vast majority is not femdom)

Starless is definitely a femdom game (That does have a lot of cum gushing/squirting from cocks cus thats literally what the girls WANT, and they do get what they want) I want to say, I am not gonna try to change your mind, but if you're judging starless by the first 3 hours of play, you did yourself a disservice. The game is like 60 hours (can get to 75 with ending hunting/reading speed/etc), its a gradual process, they started off seeming like a "wish come true, lucky pervert" but it really devolves quite a bit into femdom. The family is brutal, the nicest is probably the elder sister/futa, and shes batshit crazy. Anyway, I am not gonna try to debate or change your mind, but since I see you around and seen some stuff you like, I can tell you, you cut it way too early. It builds up and gets really extreme for some endings.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I know you said this months ago, but as someone that played all the games you're talking about (for the recrod, Euphoria, while probably one of my top 3 visual novels, it doesn't really have much femdom. There is like one game over ending that involves it, but the vast majority is not femdom)

Starless is definitely a femdom game (That does have a lot of cum gushing/squirting from cocks cus thats literally what the girls WANT, and they do get what they want) I want to say, I am not gonna try to change your mind, but if you're judging starless by the first 3 hours of play, you did yourself a disservice. The game is like 60 hours (can get to 75 with ending hunting/reading speed/etc), its a gradual process, they started off seeming like a "wish come true, lucky pervert" but it really devolves quite a bit into femdom. The family is brutal, the nicest is probably the elder sister/futa, and shes batshit crazy. Anyway, I am not gonna try to debate or change your mind, but since I see you around and seen some stuff you like, I can tell you, you cut it way too early. It builds up and gets really extreme for some endings.
I will give it another go at some point, thanks.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I will give it another go at some point, thanks.
I have a 100% save game, want me to share some CGs to let you know what you're getting into? I will say the first few hours is a lot of making the MC cum like crazy (cus again, the mother is just an absolute cum addict, thats just her fetish, but she is by no means a slouch, she is very brutal when she wants to be), but you can look forward to some definite femdom later

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have a 100% save game, want me to share some CGs to let you know what you're getting into? I will say the first few hours is a lot of making the MC cum like crazy (cus again, the mother is just an absolute cum addict, thats just her fetish, but she is by no means a slouch, she is very brutal when she wants to be), but you can look forward to some definite femdom later
Thanks a lot, but I like surprises :) I will rather try to go through with it myself. On that note, I never understand why people often ask for the last save in other games I like, for example the darktoz games, when 90% of the fun is to go through it yourself.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks a lot, but I like surprises :) I will rather try to go through with it myself. On that note, I never understand why people often ask for the last save in other games I like, for example the darktoz games, when 90% of the fun is to go through it yourself.
Ah, I get that. I wasn't offering the save (honestly, its a 60 hour novel, its horrible to skip the journey, like the journey is what makes it such a great game, they do a fantastic job of building it up) I just was offering to showcase a few scenes that I thought might help keeping you going through the early hours of the game. I do need to note though, I read some further posts later (I am really terrible at reading these things and tend to comment before I read full conversations) It may not be the femdom by your standards that you might think (though it does at some parts, not always) like for instance there is definite domming by lording over other females (you definitely get your turn too though) but I want to say (without spoiling) that its important the story demonstrates that because its intentional to build upon feelings for later.