• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
Year 2024, a time when the gaming world stands still

Let’s take a moment to bask in the glory of this unparalleled developer, who has once again graced us with his unique approach to game development. As we sit in the middle of May, the air is thick with anticipation… or is it the lingering doubt that we might, just might, be blessed with not one, but two whole updates by the year’s end? A feat so daring, so bold, that it could only be conceived in the brilliant mind of Crushstation.

Having explored every project management style known to man, he transcends such mundane constraints, leaving us mere mortals to wonder, “What is time, if not a construct?”. Let’s forget the weekly reports and timelines, those relics of a bygone era when time was a concept Crushstation acknowledged. So here’s to the maestro of the HTML text game, the pioneer who boldly goes where no developer has gone before—or rather, exactly the Lifepath he has already been. We stand in awe of your ability to maintain the status quo with such flair.

And to those naysayers who dare to question the trajectory of this visionary’s journey, we say, “Away with your logic and reason! Embrace the enigma that is Crushstation.” In conclusion, let us cling to the hope that the next update will be everything we’ve ever dreamed of and more. After all, in the world of Crushstation, anything is possible, as long as you keep that Patreon subscription.

P.S. Stay tuned for more thrilling reports with ChatGPT, where the fun never ends and the updates… well, we’ll see about those. See you next year!

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, made mod with new plot, should be installed on v1.20.1p to be played (probably will work fine even on new versions)
If someone can share it on discord (community mods), I would be grateful
I just played through it and I thought I'd hop on and offer some constructive feedback.

First, good job! It's a solid start and I hope you continue to develop it.

Second, as others have said, this should be the FBI or Homeland Security rather than the CIA. It shouldn't be too much work to change that in future versions.

Third, I understand that you're piggybacking off the latest FemAg build, but that does limit you to paper doll assets that are in the game already. There are other paper doll programs that you could plug in that have a wider variety of options. I don't know the level of coding expertise or time commitment you can bring to bear on this project, but if you can figure out how to make it work, then I think most players would be happy if you traded a little bit of artistic quality for more, and more appropriate, clothing, hair, and makeup choices. Also, another program would allow you to get silly-huge bimbo tits, hips, and ass when that phase comes.

Fourth, you should consider how long you want the game to be. If it's only a few episodes long, then an instant transformation to exhibitionist slut is fine, but if you're planning something longer and more open-ended then you should think about pacing yourself. After all, if you do all the transformation up front, there's nowhere left to go and the game will stagnate and become uninteresting. Crush is facing the opposite of that problem, where his transition is too slow and he refuses to take the next logical step.

Again, this is a really good start and I do hope we see more of it.

Reactions: gds21

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Second, as others have said, this should be the FBI or Homeland Security rather than the CIA. It shouldn't be too much work to change that in future versions.
actually it is proper to be CIA. Department of Homeland Security is formed after 9/11 and it is umbrella over all agencies in charge of security of the US soil (that includes coast guard, secret service, FEMA, Immigration/ICE, customs, border....). Surely not their mission.
Although FBI, ATF and DEA are doing undercover stuff abroad, this infiltration in terrorist cell is definitelly inteligence community domain. Inside that community CIA is largest and best equipped for that. They might took some GI Jane from military intelligence or agent from NSC or other, but whole nature of this assigment (long-term honeypotting) definitelly is screaming: CIA job.
But all above mentioned servicea cannot answer one question: are we going to have proper update in 2024.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
actually it is proper to be CIA. Department of Homeland Security is formed after 9/11 and it is umbrella over all agencies in charge of security of the US soil (that includes coast guard, secret service, FEMA, Immigration/ICE, customs, border....). Surely not their mission.
Although FBI, ATF and DEA are doing undercover stuff abroad, this infiltration in terrorist cell is definitelly inteligence community domain. Inside that community CIA is largest and best equipped for that. They might took some GI Jane from military intelligence or agent from NSC or other, but whole nature of this assigment (long-term honeypotting) definitelly is screaming: CIA job.
But all above mentioned servicea cannot answer one question: are we going to have proper update in 2024.
I think you're talking about the Female Agent game; those comments that you quote are regarding the Future Agent mod...

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Is it possible that I am the only real human being in this post and everyone else is a bot? so that "the dev" can enslave some fools on patreon?
And instead of writing the fucking game he dedicates himself to writing fictitious comments in this forum?

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I was indeed referring to the Future Agent mod, which is set entirely (so far) in the US.

bobbysg

Jun 16, 2023
Parsifal, great job in the adaptation. A really nice modification. I agree with the other guy that this would be either FBI or Homeland Security since it is illegal for the CIA to operate on US soil. But a great idea to adapt this, especially if you can produce content more quickly than Crush! It's a shame you don't have access to his artist to make new outfits etc. I would imagine though that it would be fairly easy to make extra media (like the npc faces) with AI.
Or change the setting to Dubai or something.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Why would he even write the update is done and will release soon and then not release anything for 2 weeks? is he seriously deranged? this seems so counter-productive, if your update isn't done, just don't write anything. Ghosting is actually better than what he did.

I feel like this game is being developed by a 13 year old and not an adult. Would explain why he has no discipline to work on it consistently, and probably starts writing after 4 months of doing nothing has passed.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I was indeed referring to the Future Agent mod, which is set entirely (so far) in the US.
in that case you are right. cia has very narrow path for working on u.s. soil. dohs, fbi, secret service and other law enforcement agencies are taking over depending what is threat

i didn't play mod yet - images are not worrking/not uploaded. no avatar., banner... i checked original fa and it is working,, but mod no. any advice?

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, made mod with new plot, should be installed on v1.20.1p to be played (probably will work fine even on new versions)
If someone can share it on discord (community mods), I would be grateful
This was a great start! Looking forward to more. I think the AI conversion is a great concept, and the CIA agent slowly turning into a bimbo camgirl is a great spin on the Female Agent concept. Especially with the not knowing they're starting to corrupt a government agent - quite a lot of potential there! Hope to see more soon.

Between this and Girl Spy, the Female Agent concept continues to get spun out in ways that really highlight the stalled potential of the original game.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes