3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
anyone have a CG rip of the newest NSFW version or at least can tell me how to do it? I've tried using
Unity Assets Bundle Extractor but it just pops up errors

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know if they still intend on keeping this game free of sex? There has been no news about this game for the past year, so I assume so, but that would be an incredible waste of potential.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Game keeps freezing when I talk to the Archer or during a certain scene when she talks.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Does anyone know if they still intend on keeping this game free of sex? There has been no news about this game for the past year, so I assume so, but that would be an incredible waste of potential.
I stopped donating months ago, so my info is out of date as well, but last I heard it was still:

Nudity - Yes
Sex - No

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
I stopped donating months ago, so my info is out of date as well, but last I heard it was still:

Nudity - Yes
Sex - No
i don't like it when no and sex appear in same sentence right after each other. but i can't lie that the art looks great thou.

Reactions: Konstantinus

John Doee

Jun 21, 2017
Game keeps freezing when I talk to the Archer or during a certain scene when she talks.
I have the same problem, dialogue just repeats itself and i am stuck in a constant loop.
There is also a freeze in a dialogue in day 6, making you unable to proceed unless you choose a different option at
west gate at day 5. Ultimately this does not matter since i've allways encountered a freeze in day 7, making me unable to proceed. I guess this is why its labeled Alpha :)

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
After this many months, you'd think a release wouldn't contain bugs that break the game at certain dialogue branches, but they found a way.

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
anyone have a CG rip of the newest NSFW version or at least can tell me how to do it? I've tried using
Unity Assets Bundle Extractor but it just pops up errors
I'll upload a bunch of assets to mega soon, once I'm done ripping them, then edit this post. I had to modify some of the source code to the latest UABE version to make it work properly... I'll make a PR on the github branch after some bugtesting with it.

Asset Rip -

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
After this many months, you'd think a release wouldn't contain bugs that break the game at certain dialogue branches, but they found a way.
I guess that's what you get when you convert the entire game over to Unity....despite barely knowing any Unity (seriously, what were they thinking?!).

But still, it's been over a whole year, so it's rather distressing to see how....faulty....the demo still is.

Reactions: Arte

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The most immediately noticeable thing is that you can't even load your save from the splash page. You actually have to start a game ("skip prologue") and then load the save. Even the most rudimentary games give you "New/Load/Continue" these days.

Reactions: Abidin

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Even the most rudimentary games give you "New/Load/Continue" these days.
The older version demo's splash page let you do the new/load/continue thing, so I have to assume (ok, more like "hope" at this point), that the options are left out for...uh...some obscure testing purposes...or something?

Yeah, I'm not really pretending to understand the dev's thought process anymore.

mcool

Jul 30, 2017
There are some new versions (I guess bugfixes) in their patreon, as the current uploaded version here is broken. I'm seeing Chapter 1 Alpha v2.4 as the latest. Can anyone still subscribed confirm if they are playable/worth to upload? Thanks in advance.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
For anyone interested, version 3.5 is definitely not worth your time. I saw close to 5 total nude or partial nude images, and the quality of them is a surprisingly low for how good most of the art in this game is.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For anyone interested, version 3.5 is definitely not worth your time. I saw close to 5 total nude or partial nude images, and the quality of them is a surprisingly low for how good most of the art in this game is.
God this game is somehow more of a disaster then Dragon Date. Imagine supporting a game for 2 years of that. What a shame.

Reactions: Jarul
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes