3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

DZAnon

Jul 2, 2017
Wait, so they got 34,000$ from Kickstarter and now they're on Patreon? And 10$ to get beta access. Talk about greedy lol

tatsufun

Nov 5, 2017
I donated through backerkit, and seemed to have stopped receiving updates. I think the idea is that I'll still get the full thing when it is done, but patron gets the updates. At least I hope so otherwise I won't be too pleased.

Reactions: Arte

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
I think I found NSFW game version 8/6/2017.

Arte

Aug 11, 2016
Apparently they have like 5 different betas on their patreon. Does anyone have access that wants share?

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone has the latest version(s) of this available to share. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Nov 23, 2017
Apparently they have like 5 different betas on their patreon. Does anyone have access that wants share?
The only other betas that I know of that they have on the Patreon are just separate standalone games that show off mini-games or small sections that would be in the final game. There has not been a version of the game that lets you play further to my knowledge.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I saw somewhere that this game had received greenlight status on steam.
I doubt that the adult content in this game will increase much as valve does not want too much lewd content on steam...

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Holy crap, they FINALLY released a new demo (I thought they were gonna milk it forever). Anyone here still a subscriber (I was, but gave up months ago) that can upload it, or should I make a post in the REQ forum?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes