1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[QSP] Father Sins [Introduction] [MBF Games]

Discussion in 'Games' started by DarkWolf2055, May 15, 2018.

1. DarkWolf2055

DarkWolf2055 Super Moderator Moderator

Aug 3, 2017
    VBky7Y3akidfFb1i3ykJ1xqvWVYwYTJ4dj71UPJB467qdZityEtADTXnRLG0tOep.jpg
    Overview:
    John is the most common worker. Quite normal life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company. And also for a small salary. John has a family. Two adorable daughters and a wife. Wife, who in his youth subdued him with her beauty. You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too. Because of the difficult financial situation, they can not afford anything superfluous. John barely has enough money to feed his family and pay for the university for his beloved daughters. Because of John's failures, his wife loves him less. He can't even sleep with her in the same bed. Not to mention physiological needs. Constant scandals drives John crazy. But can he come together and finally change the balance of his life? Afford a luxury mansion and a car? It will be a hard work for him. Or will he choose an easier path?​

Developer/Publisher: mbfgames

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: No
    Version: Introduction
    Language: English Russian
    Genre:
    Group sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Anal,

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Fs.exe to start playing.

Changes-log:
    n/n

Download:

-

-

-

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png

reacardo, megavayt, Rogue and 15 others like this.
  2. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    from description, i dont get it..

" John is the most common worker. Remarkable life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company"

that make non sens for me. how can he have a remarkable life if his life is shit with no luck ??

interresting with real person.. but when a daughter look older as the mother...

for now, i keep my distance, waiting for futur... i m not racist but.. russians tend to give me a warning.

filochard and proximus like this.
  3. zoomg

zoomg Well-Known Member Modder

Nov 22, 2016
    Nothing from the tags/genre sex content is in the game right now.

4. bravemax

bravemax New Member

Nov 3, 2017
    Interesting...But its too early.

5. WulfgarD

WulfgarD Member

Aug 18, 2017
    The daughter(s) look older than the mother? Not realy.

MBF and DarkWolf2055 like this.
  6. Led

Led Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2017
    QSP is usually not my cup of tea, but I'm interested somehow in what the game will bring. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

7. Vortex5000

Vortex5000 Member

Apr 26, 2018
    "You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too." What? The wife looks gorgeous and the husband is incredibly attractive for a middle aged man as well. Anyway, writing is barely coherent English and visually the text boxes, font size etc are all super amateurish. It's all pretty low quality tbh.

monkeybird69 likes this.
  8. MBF

MBF Member Game Developer

Aug 6, 2016
    I have not yet edited the English translation, at this moment it is just a machine translation.
    Some visual components of the game will be changed in the next version. For example, I didn't like the text boxes either. But it`s not even alpha for now.) I wrote in my post about it. It is sad that only one part of it came here.
    Font size amateurish? :FeelsBadMan:

9. Hoostevall

Hoostevall Member

Aug 16, 2017
    @MBF Curious. I'm quite partial to QSP games. However, my main question this type of setup brings is will there be incest? I know there's no tag atm, but here's hoping haha:evilsmile:

Paprika likes this.
  10. Diablo47

Diablo47 Active Member

Nov 16, 2017
    Incest content included ?

11. MBF

Aug 6, 2016
    Yeap, there will be incest.

xoxo1001, Fluffy<3, Paprika and 2 others like this.
  12. Hoostevall

Hoostevall Member

Aug 16, 2017
    SWEET :eazyHype:

13. ebanashka

ebanashka Active Member

Nov 10, 2016
    Meh you are racist

Aazkaal likes this.
  14. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    if be careful about russians games poping out is considered as racism...

then we are alots of racist in here.

i saw way too many crap poping out from russians devs, and it didnt stop even todays. some even have no shame to pop out shit just for quick money.

soo.. excuse me to be honest.

15. ebanashka

ebanashka Active Member

Nov 10, 2016
    People from other countries don't milk their patreons?

Aazkaal likes this.
  16. MBF

Aug 6, 2016
    Yeap, you are right. There is a mistake in description. In original text (russian btw:D) there is "Quite normal life."

@DarkWolf2055 please replace text with this

John is the most common worker. Quite normal life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company. And also for a small salary. John has a family. Two adorable daughters and a wife. Wife, who in his youth subdued him with her beauty. You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too. Because of the difficult financial situation, they can not afford anything superfluous. John barely has enough money to feed his family and pay for the university for his beloved daughters. Because of John's failures, his wife loves him less. He can't even sleep with her in the same bed. Not to mention physiological needs. Constant scandals drives John crazy. But can he come together and finally change the balance of his life? Afford a luxury mansion and a car? It will be a hard work for him. Or will he choose an easier path?

17. WulfgarD

WulfgarD Member

Aug 18, 2017
    To the game. The starting plot sounds promising, even when it is to early to say something concrete. I doubt that the way of presenting the narrative text is a good solution. When I imagine I would play the game more than 5 minutes, it will be to much for my eyes.

18. Kalif66

Kalif66 Member

Apr 15, 2017
    a small introduction... wouin !

19. a1fox3

a1fox3 Loving Family Member's Donor Respected User Jr. Uploader

Aug 8, 2017
    Your not suppose to get it, its Russian Engerlish after all.

MBF likes this.
  20. durinlogan

durinlogan Active Member

Nov 16, 2017
    There are any sex scenes in this version?