2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why post this game this early? I dont think this version was meant for more than a few people max. This is like alpha or pre alpha.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Another version of UI
[/SPOILER]
Things to be fixed here (imo):
Remove the bright blue bellow and go for something more neutral. Reduce the size of text box bellow. It's wayyyyy too big. Maybe for some transparency instead of solid colors around the edges (text box)

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
ugh, wasnt gonna dl this since it was just an introduction. But then i went on a QSP tear and thirst. So here we go. From the screen, i like the room UI though. Also all the colors and how bright it is. I actually like that. Instead of the older QSP games.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
The Dev has a great track record so this is one to watch.
This demo is just opening up the MC's world to us and a few of the main characters.
There is no sexual scene's yet.
I for one will keep my eye on any updates.

Reactions: tek
D

Deleted member 618641

Cathy Heaven is hot! About UI, text box should be smaller and with black semi-transparent background with white text is better.

U

User_150466

Looks like this game has great potential.
Cant wait for further updates.

MBF...keep up the good work!!

ShadowDrake69

Feb 5, 2017
@MBF will we be getting .12 for mbf soon, also if your work on this is half as good as mdf then this game will be great. Keep up the good work and thank you.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
UI updated version -
I would be grateful for the feedback about new UI or a suggestion how to improve it.
might wana add link to frist post
make it eaiser for people to find

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote