DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
199630_123.png

Overview:
John is the most common worker. Quite normal life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company. And also for a small salary. John has a family. Two adorable daughters and a wife. Wife, who in his youth subdued him with her beauty. You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too. Because of the difficult financial situation, they can not afford anything superfluous. John barely has enough money to feed his family and pay for the university for his beloved daughters. Because of John's failures, his wife loves him less. He can't even sleep with her in the same bed. Not to mention physiological needs. Constant scandals drives John crazy. But can he come together and finally change the balance of his life? Afford a luxury mansion and a car? It will be a hard work for him. Or will he choose an easier path?​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer: MBF games
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png 199628_Bezymjannyj.png 199627_25.jpg 199623_13.jpg 199622_11.jpg 199629_22.jpg 199624_23.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
from description, i dont get it..

" John is the most common worker. Remarkable life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company"

that make non sens for me. how can he have a remarkable life if his life is shit with no luck ??

interresting with real person.. but when a daughter look older as the mother...

for now, i keep my distance, waiting for futur... i m not racist but.. russians tend to give me a warning.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
QSP is usually not my cup of tea, but I'm interested somehow in what the game will bring. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
"You can't say she's so beautiful now, but John's not the cover guy too." What? The wife looks gorgeous and the husband is incredibly attractive for a middle aged man as well. Anyway, writing is barely coherent English and visually the text boxes, font size etc are all super amateurish. It's all pretty low quality tbh.

Reactions: monkeybird69

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
@MBF Curious. I'm quite partial to QSP games. However, my main question this type of setup brings is will there be incest? I know there's no tag atm, but here's hoping haha:evilsmile:

Reactions: Paprika

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
from description, i dont get it..

" John is the most common worker. Remarkable life. Another story about a man with a huge potential, who had no luck in life and now have to work for the asshole boss in a very strange company"

that make non sens for me. how can he have a remarkable life if his life is shit with no luck ??

interresting with real person.. but when a daughter look older as the mother...

for now, i keep my distance, waiting for futur... i m not racist but.. russians tend to give me a warning.
Meh you are racist

Reactions: Aazkaal

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Meh you are racist
if be careful about russians games poping out is considered as racism...

then we are alots of racist in here.

i saw way too many crap poping out from russians devs, and it didnt stop even todays. some even have no shame to pop out shit just for quick money.

soo.. excuse me to be honest.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
if be careful about russians games poping out is considered as racism...

then we are alots of racist in here.

i saw way too many crap poping out from russians devs, and it didnt stop even todays. some even have no shame to pop out shit just for quick money.

soo.. excuse me to be honest.
People from other countries don't milk their patreons?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
To the game. The starting plot sounds promising, even when it is to early to say something concrete. I doubt that the way of presenting the narrative text is a good solution. When I imagine I would play the game more than 5 minutes, it will be to much for my eyes.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
im already burned out on the 8o's neon mettala looks two games in one week gtfo lame af stick figure skeleton crew patreon begging playing half these games Dev just gives up or only in it for the money either or half of these people no concept of quality.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
I have not yet edited the English translation, at this moment it is just a machine translation.
Some visual components of the game will be changed in the next version. For example, I didn't like the text boxes either. But it`s not even alpha for now.) I wrote in my post about it. It is sad that only one part of it came here.
Font size amateurish? :FeelsBadMan:
Hey man if you improve the product that's great but for now it's one of many games out there that's just super generic and low quality. Good luck though man, it's not like I want you to fail or something, I always hope everyone can have success with their projects.

Reactions: DJD
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote