Feb 20, 2024
Dev answered the question and confirmed Lily was the one who was almost raped and her friend was raped in the past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really mind as long as the LIs aren't completely harmed but since the devs confirmed that this is a Harem game I think the devs should clearly put tags to warn players because a lot of people are sensitive to it .
OK this is the same thing as the My Real Desire game, that information is too much so I'm definitely not going to download this shit.

In such situations, it is better to remember too little than too much about the past. I'd rather have no information about the past than this kind of crap.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
So I encountered an issue after MC opened up his computer, finished the assignment and instead of closing the computer the game went about business as if we the player had closed it. I clicked everywhere and couldn't find how to close out. Apparently that happened from using the code on screen for Milla, went back and used the MCs id but after completing the assignments, loads of errors started popping up for MC to get dressed for school preventing me from doing so. This was on the VN mode.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
So I encountered an issue after MC opened up his computer, finished the assignment and instead of closing the computer the game went about business as if we the player had closed it. I clicked everywhere and couldn't find how to close out. Apparently that happened from using the code on screen for Milla, went back and used the MCs id but after completing the assignments, loads of errors started popping up for MC to get dressed for school preventing me from doing so. This was on the VN mode.
Same issue here, couldn't be bothered to test the whole thing again in sandbox mode but VN mode is definitely broke, it also wouldn't let me load a save past the computer section.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

sirhelium

Sep 8, 2020
Visually GREAT, specially the Characters design! Awesome job!

The writing tho... is weird and very difficult to follow, plot seems interesting, and, it seems like we have a different MC every 2 scenes... or he has some non-disclosed personality disorder.

Dev, I would suggest you to study punctation a little, seems like you're overdoing it and it just makes the dialogue confusing and incoherent.
Not roasting or anything, just a friendly suggestion :)

I'm kinda invested, let's how this goes.
Keep it up with it!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does MC become any less of an asshole or are they like that the entire game? Haven't played very far, just to were the ghost girl wants us to head off to college or whatever, and MCs behavior and personality so far are really annoying.

Reactions: Griev

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the no-sandbox mode!

It has some continuity issues like meeting Morgane after the tour where you already knew who she was somehow.

Accessibility menu (A key) is off, please don't do that. I want to change the font as it is hard to read at times.
Also the way sentences automatically fill after a little time is extremely distracting. I find myself rolling back because I pressed to soon after reading what was there (with text speed at maximum).

Can't rollback after choices, that makes it annoying when trying to explore all the options for fun :(

The writing really needs some proofreading, it is often hard to understand.
One example is Morgane telling MC about Nora: "this person sitting in front of you has finished working on his project".
And various expressions are used wrong or don't make any sense.

When there are multiple Unknown people talking in the same view it is very hard to tell who is talking. Un-censor their portrait or use a temporary descriptive name like "Girl with glasses".

The library lady "What's wrong with his face!"... wtf. Can we get an option to be rude back :ROFLMAO:

I like the music :)

Reactions: VitaYok

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game looks interesting but like some people I'm not fond of unavoidable certain contents, adding normal or maledom path and letting people avoid scenes like feetjob, etc, could be good idea for the future, for now I will be passing as well.

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Overview:
"After a strange event that happened a few years ago, the main caracter lost his mother, and would probably still be living"

I just want to point out the first line you read has character misspelled just wanted to let you know in case you didn't see it, or the chance that it's meant my be like that I am sorry.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FatesCrossed-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes