soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
the writing in this is so weird.... like why mc is so annoying like want to borrow eraser,he talk in the class, and the respondent is so weird and annoying. i give up, the game is really bad

Reactions: Griev

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It's almost as if there isn't a fucking egg waiting to be basted 24/7/365. And that fertility is cyclic. And the odds are vastly in favour of you NOT knocking them up as there isn't an egg dropped TO knock up most of the time. Slept through biology did ya.
Not once, I know more about betting girls in the club than you can imagine. They are definately either lazy with the writing or the dudes are shooting blanks.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It looks like this game will have some quite prominent femdom elements, and I don't see the maledom tag as a counterpart. Because of this, unfortunately I doubt I would enjoy the game very much, so I will skip on this for now. I did want to say however, that the characters look really good, and visually it's great. So I know the people who don't mind the more femdom-ish themes of the game, will likely really enjoy it.

So good luck on your future development and endeavors dev. :cool:

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
The renders look nice and the story seems... interesting? Not to sure what's going on at the moment, but that'll probably make more sense with each update. I like the character designs quite A bit, but I'm gonna be honest here the MC sucks ass and it makes it quite difficult to get through, like in one moment he seems fine, laid back, sociable and in the next moment he seems slightly stupid with A speech issue and acts like A doormat. I really don't get what his character is supposed to be like, but he comes off like A whiny pussy most of the time and it's just not clicking with me at all and I hope that changes sooner rather than later.

Reactions: prezes777
Jan 7, 2019
Hey dev are you going to continue to be showing other males and not the Mc having sex or is that going to be a one time thing i would like to know before i start to play.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure if it's just the compressed version or something wrong with the game, but I've just started and already run into a bunch of "image not found" errors.
I'd say it's also in the main game as compressing doesn't actually remove anything.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I'd say it's also in the main game as compressing doesn't actually remove anything.
I used to run into compressions that corrupted image/animation files often enough, but I'm pretty sure I've never had any of your compressions do that. Just kind of strange no one else is talking about the errors. I use JDownloader 2 so I know the download is fine on my end since it does the CRC check.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I used to run into compressions that corrupted image/animation files often enough, but I'm pretty sure I've never had any of your compressions do that. Just kind of strange no one else is talking about the errors. I use JDownloader 2 so I know the download is fine on my end since it does the CRC check.
Hmm, I'll run it again and see and update the links here in a few, will make a note in this comment.

Reactions: illogicallity

fhfghfh6DF

Jun 15, 2020
Would it be possible to stop the weird pauses mid-sentence? Half the time I skip what was said because I thought it was the end.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The errors stopped after the prologue, about 4-5 mins into the game, when you're given the option to go to sandbox or visual novel
Weird, okay, I was looking around and images were found, so as long as it's just a few then, could just have been a glitch on my end.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
get an error after starting to download the homework and getting ready for school heres the error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 650, in execute_show_screen
renpy.with_statement(eval(transition_expr))
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/1-home/screen_room.rpyc", line 203, in script
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 650, in execute_show_screen
renpy.with_statement(eval(transition_expr))
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 485, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 421, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1521, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "C:\Games\FatesCrossed_v0.2-pc\FatesCrossed-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1532, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
FatesCrossed 0.2
Tue Mar 12 10:47:02 2024
```
is there a fix for this thanks for any help im doing the vn part

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Need a rape tag. There is a scene where 1 Lily's sister( I actually don't know if that person is Lily or her sister because the dialogue is really confusing. Really need Dev to confirm it) and her friend are raped in the past.
Because the later plot seems quite dark like the rape scene I mentioned and the violence and blood scene (revenge scene) so can you tell in advance if there are any tags planned? I'm only worried about the main LIs (mostly NTR or abused).

Last edited:
Reactions: Abagofbabies

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey dev are you going to continue to be showing other males and not the Mc having sex or is that going to be a one time thing i would like to know before i start to play.
Personally, I don't like having scenes of guys other than the MC having sex. If it's with the LIs, it's something I neither like nor want it to happen. If it's with girls who are never going to have a relationship with the MC, it's something I'm not interested and I don't want to see.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Need a rape tag. There is a scene where 1 Lily's sister( I actually don't know if that person is Lily or her sister because the dialogue is really confusing. Really need Dev to confirm it) and her friend are raped in the past.
Because the later plot seems quite dark like the rape scene I mentioned and the violence and blood scene (revenge scene) so can you tell in advance if there are any tags planned? I'm only worried about the main LIs (mostly NTR or abused).
Dev answered the question and confirmed Lily was the one who was almost raped and her friend was raped in the past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really mind as long as the LIs aren't completely harmed but since the devs confirmed that this is a Harem game I think the devs should clearly put tags to warn players because a lot of people are sensitive to it .

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024
Personally, I don't like having scenes of guys other than the MC having sex. If it's with the LIs, it's something I neither like nor want it to happen. If it's with girls who are never going to have a relationship with the MC, it's something I'm not interested and I don't want to see.
I think it's totally pointless to show other people's sex. If it's LI, then it drives a lot of people out of the game when people don't want to see LI doing anything with others. If it's a bystander, then I don't do anything with that information.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes