• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"VitaYok profile is under review.
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Sooo... This is from the Subscribestar page... Does this mean VitaYok has submitted a bunch of new profiles? OR that
there have simply been a bunch of new profiles from many different sources and Subscribestar is trying to catch up?

Thanks

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Elice and Milla are the hottest! I think I like redheads :love: ...

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Sooo... This is from the Subscribestar page... Does this mean VitaYok has submitted a bunch of new profiles? OR that
there have simply been a bunch of new profiles from many different sources and Subscribestar is trying to catch up?

Thanks
No... Not only he has such a problem (

Reactions: Forgotted

Neon Berry

Share of Sweet
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

Thanks
They have been considering applications from new developers for a long time, and it takes a lot of time. :(

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I tend to agree with the sandbox "issue" of more than 90% of sandbox games because:
- Grindy: You have to "farm" (money most of the time) a lot, for almost no reward, just to advance...
- Repetitive: You MUST see the same event again and again (and again...), with no (or almost) no variation to get "lust/love" or whatever "points"
- Very (artificially) time consuming because you're not guided properly and leads you to do random things just to "unlock" your playthrough.
- Frustrating: Most of the time I find myself telling me "Did I miss an event?" and try to search everywhere, everyday, and at every hour to make sure I didn't miss anything, which is also very time consuming...
BUT, If you avoid those "traps", a sandbox can be a lot better than a VN (kinetic or not).
What I like about a good sandbox game is that's it's more immersive and you can repeat only the events you want.

So thank you for your work, and please give us a good sandbox with good content and without all the frustration.
This is true, by in large sandbox games are implemented poorly which makes me weary and generally uninterested in games with the SB tag. I simply don't want to waste my free time for little to no reward, just to progress the story. Which is generally how sandbox games play.

To elaborate, a good sandbox game plays like an adventure. You can explore the world, do quests and interact with the characters you want. However, most sandbox games are "wander aimlessly until you click on the right place at the right time to progress the story" and "grind/repeat this action until you have enough money/level up this stat enough times to unlock the next story scene or fetish scene." The worst offenders are the ones where you have to repeat an action countless times until the RNG scene finally triggers. It is truly an awful player experience.

Last edited:

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
This is true, by in large sandbox games are implemented poorly which makes me weary and generally uninterested in games with the SB tag. I simply don't want to waste my free time for little to no reward, just to progress the story. Which is generally how sandbox games play.

To elaborate, a good sandbox game plays like an adventure. You can explore the world, do quests and interact with the characters you want. However, most sandbox games are "wander aimlessly until you click on the right place at the right time to progress the story" and "grind/repeat this action until you have enough money/level up this stat enough times to unlock the next story scene or fetish scene." The worst offenders are the ones where you have to repeat an action countless times until the RNG scene finally triggers. It is truly an awful player experience.
You are absolutely right, and in most cases, that's how it goes. I've put a lot of effort into creating room for action. But I won't argue, there are a couple of cases with grinding, but generally, it's not that significant. Everything else is more or less as you described below."

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023

You are absolutely right, and in most cases, that's how it goes. I've put a lot of effort into creating room for action. But I won't argue, there are a couple of cases with grinding, but generally, it's not that significant. Everything else is more or less as you described below."
There is a grind in the game, but it is not intrusive... There are no repeating events and dialogues! Except for Palmyra...

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Such a nice models, but looking at the tags and images, its sadly not for me. Good luck with the game anyways.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019

All SS new pages have been that way for a long time. All it means is that he set up his account fairly recently and that SS is pretty incompetent.

Reactions: VitaYok

jankohahalol

Aug 26, 2020
yo how to i get that footjob scene, i dont even know what character that is, if its the girl in the classroom i cant talk to her it just says "shes obviously not in the mood to talk, its better not to bother her" someone please help !

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
yo how to i get that footjob scene, i dont even know what character that is, if its the girl in the classroom i cant talk to her it just says "shes obviously not in the mood to talk, its better not to bother her" someone please help !
This scene is opened by Isaac

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Preview 3...wtf does the dev things dicks are made of, silly putty? A hardon should be, I dunno...HARD. Not flopping around AS you're fucking.

• Haha

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Finish all the quests related to the guy at the desk. He's always sitting there. Somewhere in the game Wednesday he will be active for you. But I'll tell you right away it won't be easy.)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes