VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
not the way I play but I am the exception. Cause not every plays like I do where ill play one path for a bit, usually till there is some choice for a LI or if I feel like I played awhile without having to make a choice based on a LI. At that time I catch up all my saves and control skipping expect for content or choices I have yet to see. So with that way I play I wouldn't have to go back more than maybe 1/2 a chapter at the most. Even when I start a new game where I know nothing about ill make a save for every girl I meet, on the off chance they are a LI I want to peruse. Until comes a time I don't want to peruse a LI and yes I do catch all those saves up as well even as I play. Yeah it takes a bit of extra time but not alot. But like I said im the exception I have a unique way of playing compared to most people.

But yeah if you dont have multiple saves to begin with then yeah it would be a pain or annoying for most people. Or have no idea what paths you want. I do agree 3-4 LI is best even for harems imo but I find most harems ive played the content starts to lack for certain LI when there is more than 5 LI.
I'm not sure if I'm following. Are you saying that when the first episode drops you make a save path for each Li that you like (e.g. one for Raiko, one for Koko and one for Serena) and then when the update comes you continue those paths from where you saved? if so then instead of replaying the whole game from the start you would be replaying the whole game incrementally. It would still be time consuming but I understand how that could work for you.

For me that would still be frustrating and the bigger issue is I'm a serial savist. lol. I like to save constantly as I'm playing so I can easily go back to exact moments like my favourite jokes, character moments, positions the sex scenes, etc. This means I end up with a crap load of saves and VNs don't seem to allow you to create separate profiles so the saves are all in a straight line so to speak (if I'm missing something or wrong I'm open to education).

Apologies if I'm getting off topic here.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm following. Are you saying that when the first episode drops you make a save path for each Li that you like (e.g. one for Raiko, one for Koko and one for Serena) and then when the update comes you continue those paths from where you saved? if so then instead of replaying the whole game from the start you would be replaying the whole game incrementally. It would still be time consuming but I understand how that could work for you.

For me that would still be frustrating and the bigger issue is I'm a serial savist. lol. I like to save constantly as I'm playing so I can easily go back to exact moments like my favourite jokes, character moments, positions the sex scenes, etc. This means I end up with a crap load of saves and VNs don't seem to allow you to create separate profiles so the saves are all in a straight line so to speak (if I'm missing something or wrong I'm open to education).

Apologies if I'm getting off topic here.
pretty much doesn't take to much time with control skipping through content ive seen in all honestly. Takes longer to see the content / scenes ive yet to see. If I like the AVN enough to replay I will also name some page files if the AVN allows ( not all do) for scene replay

Love MILF!

Jun 11, 2021
Engaging storyline, exciting personalities, great artwork, Highly recommend this game!But, Incest is NOT present in this game?!:cry:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Engaging storyline, exciting personalities, great artwork, Highly recommend this game!But, Incest is NOT present in this game?!:cry:
I don't see where there could even be a possibility of incest tbh as far as I can recall there is no siblings or parents for the MC in this game. Unless the dev does something crazy and koko ends up being our lost sister we never knew we had lmfao.

purplemembrane

Mar 9, 2024
Man this ain't a harem which is good and realistic but I would love Mc to end up with both Avis and Serena aka the best waifus.:cry:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Man this ain't a harem which is good and realistic but I would love Mc to end up with both Avis and Serena aka the best waifus.:cry:
I'm happy this isnt a harem and yet I can't decide on who is the best waifu for me I like them all about equally tbh. At least between Avis, Koko, Serena and Raiko. I like the others 2 but they dont hold a candle to those 4 for me.

Reactions: purplemembrane

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I don't care for Avis but that's a threesome I would gladly endorse. I highly doubt that's ever going to happen though. the dev does not want harem and a threesome between two main Lis falls square in harem territory.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I'm happy this isnt a harem and yet I can't decide on who is the best waifu for me I like them all about equally tbh. At least between Avis, Koko, Serena and Raiko. I like the others 2 but they dont hold a candle to those 4 for me.
My top 4 in order are:
  1. Raiko
  2. KoKo
  3. Levy
  4. Serena
I don't care too much for the rest.

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Even though I don't dislike the OG look of MC, but to be honest, the new improved look of him is really good. It's still had some "here-and-there" details of the OG look, not just drastically different like "Handsome Squidward meme". :PogChamp:

Fate Collied.jpeg

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Will we have any progression in our relationship with Valentina in the next update?
I turned down Avis for her, I deserve a reward for my loyalty and devotion, don't I?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Will we have any progression in our relationship with Valentina in the next update?
I turned down Avis for her, I deserve a reward for my loyalty and devotion, don't I?
I honestly don't care what girl we get content with I like all but Levy almost equally. I have a save for all of them lol

PL0073178

Feb 22, 2024
Hello everyone. I just have a quick question. I just downloaded this game and when I loaded it the main screen says episode 4. Does .4b have all the episodes or do I have to download the first three? Thanks for the reply.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hello everyone. I just have a quick question. I just downloaded this game and when I loaded it the main screen says episode 4. Does .4b have all the episodes or do I have to download the first three? Thanks for the reply.
no separate download it's rare for a game to have a separate download for episodes. Usually if they do it's after 8 or so.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Progress report 5

Hello hello!

Few more weeks passed, so good time for progress report.
As many might know from my Discord, there has been unfortunately some IRL happenings that steered me of course for a solid week. Most likely due to stress and a flight, dad was rushed to a hospital presumably due to a blood clot. He is better now and he returned home, but it'd be a lie to say that I was focused on work at all in that week, while going few times in the week to visit him in hospital at the critical state area.
Besides that, I am relatively fine myself, had some period where I slightly fell mentally so I am again trying my best to pick myself up, and even exercise a bit.
From the game perspective, obviously less progress than planned due to everything, but still decent all things considered. We've hit 1800 total renders! That's 300+ from last report. And most importantly, FINALLY I am done with the hell called Nightclub. All renders are done inside it, just some walk home left. Honestly it was such a huge painpoint so I am really glad to be done with it, but I think it looks amazing with no expense at quality.
Meaning from renders for Ep1, only areas left are:
- Raiko park encounter (still on hold due to outfit issues)
- Levy thief encounter (on hold due to outfit issues)
- Changed walk home
After that, some animations, music, proofreading, and most likely some test between a few players to see how it stacks up compared to old ep1 content and if there are any issues I've missed.

As always, thank you for your patience, and love you all
Kat <3

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well, sorry to say that but it seems it has no different from last year, which the update pattern is kind of the same before the paper in university was done... :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes