Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fates Collide v0.3 (MultiMod)[Sababukin]

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I'm currently on 14 multi mods I need to keep updated. Seven more are in the pipeline (Zero End, Lust Harem, Seeking Closure, Stray Incubus, Vae Victis, Dark Magic, one I won't advertise here because it's modded already).
Some games I made UI mods for will need to switch to the new mod core on one of the next releases.

My Dorm still has some code work to do (not even talking about the code remaster for Part 1) before it gets back into "normal modding" status. I took over as coder for a game and am advising two (three) other devs. Also started the planning phase of my own (low fantasy, small harem, slow burn, DAZ, loaded with animations, hardcore Ren'Py coding)…

Anyway, that was just what my "daily life" looks like.

TL;DR:
FC has like 300+ choices already to work through, which will probably take 2 days (8-10h) if not more. I'll put it on my "request list", but I can't promise anything. Guaranteed not in a timely manner…

If another modder wants to take over, feel free to do so. :D
Let Dev release it publicly & release WT. He said he'll release it after 3 days of public release. So in that time, you can work on your games & then after relase of WT, work on WT mod. Then I hope KoGa3 or DarkAssassin or Blackeye. Or estrada777 or Wills747 can use it to update this port since Sababukin is not active at the moment.

Reactions: Phunfoteno

aushtist

Oct 29, 2017
I am making a new walkthrough mod but can't say how long it will take yet.

Update 1: Done with Episode 1/4. Going to test it and see if everything works, if there is no problems I should be able to get the mod done later this weekend.

Update 2: Episode 1 is going to take a bit longer yet. I started making a custom option for the club menu that lets you play all of the scenes.

Update 3: The club scene took a bit longer than I thought it would but now I am done with Episode 1. Unless the later episodes are much bigger or have more complex choice menus like the club I am pretty sure I can get the mod done before monday.

Update 4: Been pretty busy weekend but just started working on it again. I added some preview images from Episode 1 now that I have finally settled on the style... I think.

Update 5: Episode 2 is done. I am just going to go trough it to see if everything is working and then hop onto EP3. I started making this mod with absolutely no experience with RenPy so it took some time to figure out everything but the progress is starting to speed up now.

Update 6: Episode 3 should be done. I am just going to go trough it real quick and continue to EP4. After that I will go trough the whole game to see if I have missed anything and upload the mod.

Update 7: Just need to play trough the game once to double check everything now. I will hopefully be able to upload the mod later today.

Update 8: Added the mod to Fates Collide comments. Direct link to the post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017

Update 1: Done with Episode 1/4. Going to test it and see if everything works, if there is no problems I should be able to get the mod done later this weekend.

Update 2: Episode 1 is going to take a bit longer yet. I started making a custom option for the club menu that lets you play all of the scenes.

Update 3: The club scene took a bit longer than I thought it would but now I am done with Episode 1. Unless the later episodes are much bigger or have more complex choice menus like the club I am pretty sure I can get the mod done before monday.
Take yoyr time.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
indeed, take your time. 2 days late and functional, beats hell out of...by deadline but..oooppps.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021

PREVIEW:
Walkthrough Mod and ability to change character relationships and enable/disable variables.
As for future versions read devnote
Why no hint of a beach hotel party and an explanation regarding one mistake also check dev-note

Updated: 2023.05.04
Game/Creator: KatanaVN - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game: Fates Collide
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Note

Download:
-
- -

View attachment 2594131 View attachment 2594132 View attachment 2594133 View attachment 2594134 View attachment 2594135

Update 4: Been pretty busy weekend but just started working on it again. I added some preview images from Episode 1 now that I have finally settled on the style... I think.

Update 5: Episode 2 is done. I am just going to go trough it to see if everything is working and then hop onto EP3. I started making this mod with absolutely no experience with RenPy so it took some time to figure out everything but the progress is starting to speed up now.

Update 6: Episode 3 should be done. I am just going to go trough it real quick and continue to EP4. After that I will go trough the whole game to see if I have missed anything and upload the mod.

Update 7: Just need to play trough the game once to double check everything now. I will hopefully be able to upload the mod later today.

Update 8: Added the mod to Fates Collide comments. Direct link to the post

Hey Guys,

Found that Blackeye. updated this Game's Android Port with aushtist WT mod.

Big Thanks.

Check out his blog for download.

I hope he uploads it here.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Guys,

Found that Blackeye. updated this Game's Android Port with aushtist WT mod.

Big Thanks.

Check out his blog for download.

I hope he uploads it here.
Downloaded & Completed Game Play.

The Mod gives Harem Options which is great addition to Original storyline.

Also Having MOD option somewhat eases & enables MC to go for all routes

The only thing you need to fix is on some choices - MOD: Both Choices (No points will be lost) should have been added.

Example- Avis & Serena Confrontation scene at beach where you get lost to either one point of them. The same follows when you meet Serena after the game & choice is given. Similarly, In Class after confrontation, you get to meet Serena, during class you try to make fun with her which increases Serena's point but decreases Avis's Point.

Similarly, at party, you get to choose either Koko or Soo-Yah for her scenes. If you do have enough points for Koko, you get to see her scenes but you don't get All maximum points shown at the end of the Update.

These are where MOD choices should be added.

Also, if Sababukin's Mod's Relationship increaser menu gets added, it would be cherry on top. aushtist

Good port by Blackeye. Just one problem in Port is Gallery. When you Type MC Name & Press Enter Key in Android, It doesn't work as OK which usually works as OK. I hope these things gets fixed in next update of your port.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
The game is 0.4b and this mod is out of date.
Man Let Me Do it for you

Android port by estrada777 . Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4b + WT by aushtist
Warning: I had to start over as none of my saves worked.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 739 MB

Come find me on Discord:
[/QUOTE]

Android Port by Blackeye. with WT mod

Size 818.4 MB

Consider Supporting
Visit for Ports of Other Games & Updates

Join Discord to know about new Ports & Updates

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Man Let Me Do it for you

Android port by estrada777 . Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4b + WT by aushtist
Warning: I had to start over as none of my saves worked.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 739 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Size 818.4 MB

Consider Supporting
Visit for Ports of Other Games & Updates

Join Discord to know about new Ports & Updates
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm definitely not doing that.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021