Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fates Collide v0.3 (MultiMod)[Sababukin]

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

PREVIEW:
Walkthrough Mod and ability to change character relationships and enable/disable variables.
As for future versions read devnote
Why no hint of a beach hotel party and an explanation regarding one mistake also check dev-note

Updated: 2023.05.04
Game/Creator: KatanaVN - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game: Fates Collide
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Note

Download:
-
- -

fc1.png fc2.png fc3.png fc4.png fc5.png

Last edited:

slischi

Jul 9, 2018
When I install the mod, I get the following error when running the game:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 11, in script
    style default:
    style default:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 13, in <module>
    language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'
Am I doing something wrong here, or is there an issue with the mod?

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
When I install the mod, I get the following error when running the game:

Code:
While running game code:
    style default:
    style default:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 13, in <module>
    language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'
Am I doing something wrong here, or is there an issue with the mod?
Are you sure you extracted DIRECTLY the mod to /Fates Collide/game ?
The mod has been downloaded from mediafire alone nearly 300 times and no one has reported any problems.

slischi

Jul 9, 2018
Are you sure you extracted DIRECTLY the mod to /Fates Collide/game ?
The mod has been downloaded from mediafire alone nearly 300 times and no one has reported any problems.
Yes, it was in the correct folder, tried it a couple times. Played through the game without it though. Then tried it again and it worked somehow. So no idea, must've done something wrong I guess.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Is it possible to install this mod in the android version?
I don't do mobile conversion, sorry.
I know there is a way through some emulator I think called joiplay, alternatively ask someone who converts games to include mod files in the conversion, I have no problem with that.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
So when does the walkthrough mod start working? or does it work from the start and I just did something wrong? I followed the instillation but I haven't seen anything for the walkthrough Mod, the ability to change character relationships or enable/disable variables.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021

PREVIEW:
Walkthrough Mod and ability to change character relationships and enable/disable variables.
Why no hint of a beach hotel party and an explanation regarding one mistake also check dev-note

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Note

Download:
-
- -

View attachment 2594131 View attachment 2594132 View attachment 2594133 View attachment 2594134 View attachment 2594135
New Version Incoming
Will take 15-25 September to public alpha release for 0.4 with walkthrough.
New in 0.4 preview - Poster Image

So how much time can we expect to update the mod after release ??

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a little confused. I know I installed this, but have got to the beach part and have seen no multi options anywhere as yet, now I have the 5 way split for the volleyball section and still no multi options anywhere
I also don't see any way to change/see any relationships stats...where is that?

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
you might need to find another modder to keep this going as the original dev has not been heard from since June. some of his other projects have been taken over by RiamMar. might want to see if he will take up this one as well
Well fuck

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
you might need to find another modder to keep this going as the original dev has not been heard from since June. some of his other projects have been taken over by RiamMar. might want to see if he will take up this one as well
Hmm ... I sent him a ping. We'll see what happens.

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I'm currently on 14 multi mods I need to keep updated. Seven more are in the pipeline (Zero End, Lust Harem, Seeking Closure, Stray Incubus, Vae Victis, Dark Magic, one I won't advertise here because it's modded already).
Some games I made UI mods for will need to switch to the new mod core on one of the next releases.

My Dorm still has some code work to do (not even talking about the code remaster for Part 1) before it gets back into "normal modding" status. I took over as coder for a game and am advising two (three) other devs. Also started the planning phase of my own (low fantasy, small harem, slow burn, DAZ, loaded with animations, hardcore Ren'Py coding)…

Anyway, that was just what my "daily life" looks like.

TL;DR:
FC has like 300+ choices already to work through, which will probably take 2 days (8-10h) if not more. I'll put it on my "request list", but I can't promise anything. Guaranteed not in a timely manner…

If another modder wants to take over, feel free to do so. :D

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm currently on 14 multi mods I need to keep updated. Seven more are in the pipeline (Zero End, Lust Harem, Seeking Closure, Stray Incubus, Vae Victis, Dark Magic, one I won't advertise here because it's modded already).
Some games I made UI mods for will need to switch to the new mod core on one of the next releases.

My Dorm still has some code work to do (not even talking about the code remaster for Part 1) before it gets back into "normal modding" status. I took over as coder for a game and am advising two (three) other devs. Also started the planning phase of my own (low fantasy, small harem, slow burn, DAZ, loaded with animations, hardcore Ren'Py coding)…

Anyway, that was just what my "daily life" looks like.

TL;DR:
FC has like 300+ choices already to work through, which will probably take 2 days (8-10h) if not more. I'll put it on my "request list", but I can't promise anything. Guaranteed not in a timely manner…

If another modder wants to take over, feel free to do so. :D
I have noticed you have been taking up A LOT lately. Though greatly appreciated, please don't burn yourself out.

Dec 15, 2020

PREVIEW:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Note

Download:
-
- -

View attachment 2594131 View attachment 2594132 View attachment 2594133 View attachment 2594134 View attachment 2594135
Update, please